Peaches and Cream

"Mhm!"

I tug at my boyfriend's lips desperately, trying to savor the time I have to relish in his rich taste.

"Mmph!"

His tongue swirls around with mine, brushing against each other in our passionate kiss.

'Crunch!'

I put my hands on my boyfriend's chest and push him away lightly, breaking our connected lips abruptly.

"Did you hear that?" I ask him, alarmed by the sudden noise.

"Hear what?"

I look around in a panic, "That crunching sound!"

"You must be imagining it," He tells me, brushing off my suspicions.

He leans in and kisses me again. Reluctantly, I kiss back, still cautious of my surroundings. This time, he wraps his arms around my hips, pulling me closer to him. I purr in his arms, slowly melting under his tongue whirling inside my mouth. My hands on his chest wander over to his neck, where I coil my arms around it.

'Snap!'

I retract from the kiss and look back frantically.

"I swear, I'm not going crazy. I definitely heard something," I say certainly.

"Dobe, I bet it's just a squirrel or some other animal. You're just overreacting,"

I pinch his cheeks as a scolding gesture, "And what if it's not? You can never be too careful, teme."

He rolls his eyes, "Who would even be here at this time of day? It's midnight and we're in the middle of a rundown playground."

I sigh, "I guess, you make a good point. Maybe I'm just paranoid."

I press my forehead against his and gaze into his eyes, "Sorry. It's been a hard year. Sneaking around like this has been really stressful."

"You don't have to be sorry. This is a tiring situation to be in."

"I just hope that..." I bite my lip nervously, "...that we'll be able to live a normal life together one day."

I receive a peck on the lips before he answers, "Don't worry. I know we will. It's just a matter of time."

"A matter of time..." I repeat his words, "So, until we save up enough money?"

"Yes. And then we'll be able to leave this village and live together in the big city."

I smile happily, "I can't wait!"

"Me neither," He mumbles before attacking my lips again.

I moan against his lips, his addictive taste flooding my mouth as he explores my wet cavern. His hands slide down to my ass and grip it harshly, causing me to whimper in pleasure. Sultry grunts and groans escape my lover, his deep voice humming throughout my body.

'Thump!'

I furrow my eyebrows. It's probably my mind playing tricks on me again.

'Thump! Thump!'

It's my imagination. I'm sure of it.

'Thump! Thump! Thump!'

I can't be the only one hearing this!? I pull away again and scan the dark playground sporadically.

"What's wrong now?"

"I keep hearing a loud thumping noise..." I explain, still whipping my head around to search the area.