Chapter 25: I Am Hope Mikaelson, the Original Tribrid

Hope's POV:

More and more orcs and uruk-hai come over the wall and more and more men are being cut down. I swing my sword fiercely, cutting down everything in my path. I start using a combination of magic as well, just to help even the playing field. We need more men though. 

We will not win this if we do not have the men. I just hope Gandalf knows this and is bringing reinforcements. I glance and see Aragorn fighting his way to me when he falls to the ground. I growl and raise a hand. 

I let out a powerful scream and every orc in the vicinity falls to the blue aura pouring out from me. I run over and help Aragorn up. "Well that was a new one." "Fight now, flirt later love." I say before getting back into the fight. A few seconds later he turns to me. 

"Can you get the ladders away from the wall?" He asks. "Not all of them" "Try." I nod and turn to face the oncoming orcs climbing the ladders. "Espirimus paratis!" I scream. A huge wave of blue energy emits from my body. 

The creatures cry out as over half of the army over the walls and nearly all of the ladders are shoved off of the wall towards the other orcs. I turn to Aragorn and he nods to m before we get back to fighting. 

I glance to my left to see a huge group of uruk-hai walking towards the gate surrounded by shields. "ARAGORN!" I yell. He looks and then orders the archers to fire that way. The truth is though, we're being overrun. There's nothing that can stop this. 

My heart beats quickly as I know what I must do. I sheathe my word and take a deep breath. "HOPE!" Aragorn yells. I don't listen. Without thinking I run and throw myself over the wall into the oncoming army. 

In midair I shift into wolf form, landing in the middle of the group of orcs. They all look at me hesitantly so I strike first. I become my true self, a werewolf from an alpha bloodline, daughter of the Original Hybrid, descendant of the most ruthless family of vampires to ever exist. 

I become a true Mikaelson.I rip into the army, taking out more than I would with just my sword and magic, but the numbers seem unending. I then see them placing things near the cellar. I realize they're bomb like devices as an orc runs to it with a torch. 

I sprint in the directing and run the head off the orc before using the wet mud to put out the torch. I see fire in several directing. I know that if they blow this grate off the wall we're toast. I miss one though and they manage to blow a hole right in the wall. 

I whimper a little when I realize that's where Aragorn was. I growl so menacingly that the creatures around me are hesitant to attack me. I lunge, ripping the orcs and uruk-hai limb from limb. I feel the after thought off pain, but I don't let it stop me. 

They are coming for the only family I have left, they are not getting a change to rip those I love away from me. I won't allow it. I make my way in front of the hesitantly advancing creatures through the gate. I can't defeat all of them in this form. 

I shift back to human, not thinking that maybe Galadriel was wrong and I'll just be naked. I'm not, thankfully. I realize Aragorn in on the ground behind me, slowly regaining conciousness. "Hope?" I don't listen. The creatures hesitate for a second, as if debating to come at me. 

I don't give them the chance. I raise my arms and I preform a spell that usually can only be done when channeling 100 dead witches. "HOPE, NO!" Aragorn yells, knowing what I'm about to do. I continue to block him out. I can do this because I am Hope Mikaelson, the Original Tribrid.

"Phasmatos Infero Eseri Gratas, Disasustos Vom, Mas Pro Je Ta Sue Te. Victamas Veras. Phasmatos Tribum, Niha Sue Exilum, Disasustos Vom, Mas Pro Je Ta Sue Te. Levam, Mina Sue Te, Disasustos Vom, Mas Pro Je Ta Sue Te. Phasmatos Veras. Fes Matos Tribum, Mas Pro Tes Unum. Victas Ex Melam, Phasmatos Vanem. Mas Pro Je Ta Sue Te. Phasmatos Infero Eseri Gratas, Disasustos Vom, Mas Pro Je Ta Sue Te. Victamas Veras. Phasmatos Tribum, Niha Sue Exilum, Disasustos Vom, Mas Pro Je Ta Sue Te. Levam, Mina Sue Te, Disasustos Vom, Mas Pro Je Ta Sue Te. Phasmatos Veras. Fes Matos Tribum, Mas Pro Tes Unum. Victas Ex Melam, Phasmatos Vanem. Mas Pro Je Ta Sue Te. Phasmatos Infero Eseri Gratas, Disasustos Vom, Mas Pro Je Ta Sue Te. Victamas Veras. Phasmatos Tribum, Niha Sue Exilum, Disasustos Vom, Mas Pro Je Ta Sue Te. Levam, Mina Sue Te, Disasustos Vom, Mas Pro Je Ta Sue Te. Phasmatos Veras. Fes Matos Tribum, Mas Pro Tes Unum. Victas Ex Melam, Phasmatos Vanem. Mas Pro Je Ta Sue Te!" I scream. 

I let every pent up emotion in my body out. Every creature in front of me screams in agony before falling to the ground dead. The storm rages harder, the wind howls louder, lightning starts to flash around us as blue energy swirls around the oncoming army. 

Tens of thousands of orcs and uruk-hai are dying to my power. They will not win this. Warriors on our side stop to watch the spectacle. I suddenly see light beginning to dawn on the horizon and think back to what Gandalf said. First light. I drop the spell, thankful. 

I know Gandalf can handle the rest. I go to take a step forward, but my legs give out and I collapse. "HOPE!" Aragorn yells. It's distant' I can only just barely hear it. He' then hovering over me. "Please, don't close your eyes, stay with me. Please my love." I smile at him. 

"We won." With that, everything goes black.