Chapter 31: The Mikaelson Family, a Force to be Reckoned With

Hope's POV:

I can hear the do not hear the battle before I see it. I see the gates of Mordor are wide open, but nothing is coming out. Right before we're in sight I turn to my parents and shift. They do as well. I turn to face the pack. They are all shifting. Some are whining a little.

"This fight if for more than just the people I care about. If Sauron wins, he'll destroy all of us and he'll start with the ones he can't control. The ones dangerous to him. He'll start with the wolves and the elves. So don't fight for the people over there." I say, gesturing to the gates.

"Fight for your family, that's the only way we're surviving this." I say. Jackson walks forward in wolf form. He makes himself seen over the hills and he howls. The rest of the pack follows suit. "I love you guys." I tell my parents. "We love you too." They say, hugging me.

I walk over to where I can see the battle field. We run down the hill and circle in front of the humans. Like a shield. "Hope?" I hear behind me. I turn and let out a breath of relief, Aragorn is alive. Then creatures like trolls and orcs start racing towards up. "CRESCENTS!" I yell.

They all get ready. "NOW!" I run at vampire speed towards the battle. I tear through the orcs with my sword like they're butter. I see a giant group of orcs holding down two wolves. "Imperium fluctus malleus!" I yell. The orcs go flying off the them.

"Vados!" I yell again, blowing up the recovering orcs and those around them. I see another group advancing on what looks like Gimli and Legolas. "Ignarious. Ignarious!" I yell. I turn to a troll who is holding down a human solider. "Phasmatos navaro pulsus sanguinox!" I yell.

It's blood turns tot acid and it starts smoking. Soon the troll is dead. I look to my left. My mom and dad are taking down orcs back to back. When I look to my right Elijah and Jackson are working together as well. As I fight I realized why the world is so afraid of us.

The Mikaelson family is a force to be reckoned with. "ARAGORN!" I hear an all too familiar elven voice call. My head whips in that direction. I see Legolas trying to make his way through the battle. I see someone lying on the ground, not moving. "NO!" I yell.

A shockwave rolls off of me, taking out the orcs closets to me. I sprint froward at full vampire speed and shift in the air, tackling the troll that is about the slash down at him with a sword. I rip his head clean off, growling menacingly. I stand over Aragorn until I feel movement under me.

"Hope?" He asks. I growl as a yes. Suddenly all the orcs and trolls stop fighting and begin to retreat. What? I shift back and help Aragorn to his feet. We watch as the great eye of Sauron crumbles as well as Mordor itself. All the creatures who fought for Sauron are retreating.

"Hope! We cannot let them escape!" Gandalf yells i nod and vamp speed behind all the humans who are watching it crumble. I face the retreating army. They stop and turn to face me. My dad and mom walk up on either side of me. "There you go sweetheart, let it all out." He says. I do.

I scream. I scream so loud the hills around us shake. I can tell everyone is now watching me. A blue aura surrounds me and then is blasted out, towards the enemy army. Within minutes they're all dead. Every last one of them. As my scream fades so does the blue magic.

Everyone is watching me now as I turn

Everyone is watching me now as I turn. It's over. Sauron is gone. We won. Then I see him. I knew he was alive, but I didn't have time to process it. "Hope." Aragorn breaths. Smiling with tears in my eyes I race forward and envelop him in a mind blowing, epic kiss.

His arms wrap around me and lift me off of my feet. I table my hands in his hair, loving the familiar feeling. He's alive. He's alive. He's alive. I can't say it enough. "Lady Hope." I hear. I turn to be tackled by Pippin and Merry. I squeeze them tightly to me. When I let go Gimli is there. 

I laugh as I hug the stubborn dwarf. Then it's Legolas. I hug the elf tightly. "I'm so glad you're all ok." I say. When he lets go my parents walk up behind me. "Are they the shifter alphas?" Legolas asks. I smile. "Guys, meet Niklaus Mikaelson and Hayley Marshall, my parents." I say. 

They all look shocked. Probably because my mom, dad, and I all look the same age. Aragorn is the first one to break the silence. "It is good to meet the both of you." He says, shaking their hands. "So you're the boy my daughter in is love with?" My dad asks. "Dad." I groan. 

"Hurt her, and you die, simple as that." He says. "I would never dream of hearting her. I love her more than anything." He says, wrapping an arm around me. My dad nods his approval. "Hope." I turn to see Gandalf. "What is it?" "Frodo, he-" "He's up there." I say. 

I look to the erupting volcano. "Hope, don't." My mom said. "Frodo's the reason we won mom. I'm not abandoning him or Sam." I say. With that I shift and take off towards the volcano. Leaping on spare bits of land, trying to get to the two of them. 

I finally see two figures about to be over come by lava. I race over there. "Lady Hope?" Sam asks. I bob my head to show that it's me. I then gesture to my back. The order is clear. 'Get on.' He nods and hauls first Frodo then himself onto my back. They're luck they're small. 

I take off back in the direction I came from. I yelp a little as lava burns a bit of my tail when I didn't calculate a leap right. Soon I'm at the base and am doing what I did to get up here. Problem is there are not a lot of pieces of land big enough for a wolf. 

When I finally reach everyone they haul the two off of me and I shift back collapsing in exhaustion. Aragorn is by my side in an instant. "You did amazing love." He whispers, pulling me into his arms. "But Frodo, he looks dead. I didn't get there in time." I cry. 

"He's still alive and we're going got get him some help. He will not die." He tells me, pulling away and looking directly into my eyes. I nod. He will not die. I won't let him.