The Wrong Turn

Nice to meet you, thank you very much for reading this!!! I am a full blown otaku and can really say I've been watching anime since the day I was born. I started writing this I read to quickly and got bored, please enjoy!!! ~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One Piece pov

"Quick!" Nami shouted across the Sunny,"Ship to port, there's a huge storm coming!!" Quickly Usopp and Zoro adjusted the sails whilst Franky steered the ship in that direction. Brook then called through all the caose, "Yo ho ho ho!!!! What a thrill!!!" Nami quickly spat back at him,"Would you stop messing around and start doing your job!" Hitting him behind the head.

Luffy (who was still eating lunch) suddenly said to his crew, "Ahhh, guys..." but before he could finish Nami shouted at him, "WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW!" Tilting his head, he replied, "What's that?" He pointed towards a large yellow whirlpool sitting directly were they were turning.

All of a sudden (just as Chopper, Usopp and Nami started screaming) Ace appeared on the Sunny, "Well then..." Robin said, being the first to see Ace."What the..." said the man, "Isn't this Luffy's ship?" Before any one could say anything else they entered the yellow whirlpool...

"What happened??" Luffy asked confusingly, yawning. "We were sucked into some sort of whirlpool." Sanji answered his idodic captain. "Where are we?" Nami asked, just becoming conscious.

They had landed in front of a large building, it looked a bit like a navy base except for 3 things: one, it was on land, two, instead of blue and white it was red and orange, three, instead of 'navy' it had the words 'fairy tail' on the frount of it. Every one looked around. That was, until Luffy spotted something.

Luffy suddenly sprinted to his brothers side. "What are you doing hear?!" Luffy half asked and half screamed at him, but before Ace could answer his question, Chopper suddenly shouted from the side of the ship, "Look!" He was pointing at yet another 'whirlpool' opening, but this one was blue...

Next time in 'The Anime Smackdown': Rin Okumara had just finished helping his brother defeat a demon and he returned to his class, when all of a sudden a blue vertex appeared on the roof of the classroom, is it Satens blue flame or something else entirely?? Read the next chapter to find out!!

To all the awesome people who read this: I am sorry!! It was short, it was boring and I forgot to say it was fit in just after trillor bark!!! Well I suck at this... but I shunt give up!! If you enjoyed it please tell me your favourite part!! I will make the next chapter longer by having a recap and a preview:) thanks again for reading:)