Fourth

Chapter four: Grims but as students?

Oh no...

"Who's there?" Jungkook asked as he stood up from the sofa and went beside Minjun. He widens his eyes when he saw the higher rank.

"Jungkook." She said sternly while she looks at him emotionless. "D-Do you wanna get inside?" Minjun asked the higher rank. He gulped when she looked at him like she hates him so much.

"No thanks, Minjun. This'll be quick. I'm only here to warn you, young man." She looked back at Jungkook. The grim hesitantly nodded, telling her to go on.

Even though he's nervous, he still needs to know why she's here and what she needs to tell him.

"Since you didn't take the last soul you need to take in under 15 minutes, you both turned into a human." She said. The grims nodded in response. "You have your last chance, boys. I'll be sending you to the school where the souls go to." Minjun nodded once again while Jungkook whined like a child.

"But I don't wanna go to school," Jungkook said while he makes puppy eyes. The higher rank furrowed her brow at Jungkook. Questioning herself if Jungkook wants to die since this is his only chance to take the last soul.

She cleared her throat and ignored Jungkook. "After you take the soul, everyone that saw you two will forget that both of you even existed." She finished. Minjun nodded again like an obedient boy and smiled at her.

"Thank you for telling us," Minjun said. Jungkook pressed his lips together in annoyance. I mean if he doesn't want to go to school then he'll die.

"Okay fine."

"Good. I'll be taking care of the whole tuition thing. Both of you will start tomorrow." She grinned at them. The grims nodded in response and thanked her again before she can leave.

Minjun closed the door and glared at Jungkook. His smile instantly disappeared. "This is your fault, you know that?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrow and started to get pissed but he knows that both of them needs to calm down.

"I know that and you don't have to remind me. Grims can also make mistakes, bud." Jungkook said calmly. Minjun huffs and walked towards the red velvet cake to make him calmer.

"I'll just go take a nap upstairs," Jungkook said. Minjun nodded once before taking a bite of the sliced cake. Jungkook sighed and went upstairs while his shoulder drops down.

To be honest, he feels bad.

He goes straight to the room that was on the left and twisted the doorknob. Jungkook went inside and closed the door. He smiled when he saw the bed and plops himself on the mattress.

Jungkook sighs in relief. He got so tired from all of the events that happened earlier. He took off his shoes and placed it beside his bed.

He stared at the dark grey ceiling and huffs. He can take the blondie's soul. He can do it.

Right?

Of course, he can! He's unstoppable.

Jungkook has no urge to take a nap now and decided to talk to Minjun about School. He groaned as he sat up and stood up from the bed. Jungkook stretched and walked out of his room.

"Hey, Minj."

"Yup?" Minjun sat up on the sofa and looked at Jungkook while he furrows his eyebrow. Jungkook sat beside him and heaves out a sigh.

"Do you think that going to school to where the souls we need to take is easier?"

"Where did you get that random question from?"

"I don't know," Jungkook mumbled. He looked down on his socks like it's the most interesting thing in the world. He's not sure if he can do this since this is their first time being a human.

Someone might suspect them if they didn't act like a human. But they'll try their best to be as human as possible.

And not as a grim.

This is the only way they can take souls. They only have to go to school, take the souls, and go back home.

As easy as that!

But as a first-timer being a human, they cannot help but get a little nervous. "We'll see what happens tomorrow. I bet that it'll be easier." Minjun assured. Jungkook grinned and nodded.

"So what do you wanna do?"

"Wanna eat the rest of the red velvet cake?" Minjun asked Jungkook while he stands up. Jungkook stands up also and nodded in response.

"The red velvet cake is surprisingly good not gonna lie."

"I wanna take some of them back home."

Written by: BlankGucciPrince

A/N:

Hi! I'm glad you're liking our collab so far! We're doing our best to make it as interesting as possible. We love you! ❤❤❤

- Your author, Guci -