Fifteenth

Chapter Fifteen: First Warning

Jungkook sat in front of the principal. Her eyes glaring at the blank-looking male. Daeun was also there, arms folded and face morphed into a frown.

Mrs. Chae sighed, "Tell us what happened." She said sternly.

"Your daughter is a bully, did you know that?" The grim asked, eyes shamelessly staring at the principal's confused ones.

"Pardon? Can you please repeat that, Mr. Jeon?" She asked, eyebrows furrowed.

Daeun's eyes were wide, "M-mom... He's making up lies!" She exclaimed, visibly swallowing her saliva nervously.

"Your daughter is a bully and uses you as protection. Kinda assumed you already know that and decided to let her be a brat." Jungkook blankly said.

"Mom! He's telling you that you're a bad moth--"

"Shush it, Dae." Mrs. Chase hissed at her daughter before looking at the male, "I'll ask my daughter and her friends about that later... For now, can you tell me what happened?" She asked.

"My friend and I were heading to our next subject. We heard yells and someone crying--"

"So you decided to butt in?"

"Why not? Do you want me to ignore someone who needed help? Oh..." Jungkook laughs sarcastically, "So that's where your daughter came from, I get it now." He shook his head, mocking the principal in front of him.

"Excuse me, Mr. Jeon. That behavior is not tolerated here in this school! Know who you're talking to." Mrs. Chae raised her voice, obviously angered by the lack of respect that the male is showing.

Daeun poked out her tongue to tease the grim and smirked.

"Can you explain how you made Micha collapse... Just like that?" Mrs. Chae collected her shit together and massaged her temples.

Before Jungkook can answer, a knock on the door can be heard.

Mrs. Chae motioned Jungkook to stay silent and ordered Daeun to open the door.

"Oh! Ms. Chinmae! What brought you here?" Mrs. Chae grinned and was about to engulf the woman into a friendly hug but the other immediately signaled her not to.

Chinmae stood formally and elegantly. Her dark and intimidating aura around her as usual.

"Let's have some private talk, shall we?" Chinmae stared at Jungkook, "You can leave, and we'll talk after your classes are over." She simply said and Jungkook obliged.

"You too, child." She stared at Daeun with a hint of disgust.

The girl rolled her eyes before leaving the room.

"Dude, so you're saying Ms. Chinmae appeared? And... And told you that she'll meet us after our classes? Why didn't you say so earlier! Our dorm room's a mess!" Minjun sighed the nth time.

"Your room is messy not mine. My rooms neat and tidy. See?" Jungkook shrugged and pointed on his side of the bedroom.

"Whatever..." Minjun mumbled while putting his used clothes inside the laundry basket.

"Is this a dorm room? Or a place for pigs that don't know how to clean up?"

The grims jumped slightly upon hearing the familiar voice of their higher rank.

Oh shit...

"M-Ma'am!" Minjun laughed nervously.

"Good afternoon, miss." Jungkook greeted politely and Minjun followed shortly.

"How'd she enter here without knocking? Did you give her an extra key?" Minjun asked quietly.

"There's this thing called portal, grims," Chinmae answered for Jungkook. Her voice gave them goosebumps. She's the higher rank for a reason.

The three of them sat on the sofa (Chinmae sat on the single ones) and the atmosphere suddenly became heavy.

"Jeon Jungkook," Chinmae called out while the aforesaid just looked at her blankly.

"You need to take that boy's soul this instance. After 15 days, Minjun will also have the power to take his soul, too. Both of you need to complete this task immediately or the other grims will think that this is unfair because all of the souls that were assigned to the both of you are passed to them." She asserted.

Minjun glanced at the calm grim beside him.

"When do you plan on taking his soul, Mr. Jeon? When it's too late? Too complicated?" Chinmae asked.

Jungkook sighed, "I'll take his soul soon, Miss. I won't let you down."

"Oh, you shouldn't, grim... I assume that you know about the punishment, right?" She asked.

The males nodded their heads silently.

"And I also assume that you know about the first grim who got punished for not completing his task right in time?" She asked.

Jungkook shook his heads in while Minjun just nodded.

"Well then... Tell your friend about the story because I don't have time for that." She looked at her watch before standing.

"Jeon Jungkook, you have 25 days left."

Written by: TAEKmenow_

A/N: I'm so so sorry for the late reply! My schedule is hectic and I couldn't find time to write this chap. I hope you guys understand.

I love you! Stay safe! ❤

- Your author, Gelly -