Eleventh

Chapter 11: Hakuna Matata

Jungkook and Minjun walked to their dorm room with sluggish steps. After a long day of being a human, they are looking forward to falling into their comfy beds.

"Jungkook."

The aforementioned male just hummed, too lazy to talk. He opened the door and closed it, forgetting about the other grim who hit his head with the door with a loud thud.

"Jungkook!"

"Oh shit. Sorry." Jungkook said before opening the door once again, revealing a frowning grim reaper with a bump on his forehead.

They hung their bags and immediately flopped on the school's white and soft sofa.

"Jungkook."

"Just spill, Minj." Jungkook groaned and stretched out his body, moaning because of the satisfying feeling of his body loosening up.

"Taehyung invited us and you're gonna bring me, right?" Minjun asked. Jungkook just nodded his head.

"Is it okay to invite Y/N, too? Taehyung said that the sleepover is for the project, right? To plan and stuff and have fun?" Minjun grinned.

"Okay, just text Taehyung if he agrees." Jungkook simply said.

"Okie! I'm gonna go shower." Minjun let out a childish laugh before sprinting to the bathroom.

Jungkook let out a sigh. Numerous scenarios playing inside his head about what will happen in the sleepover.

Will he have fun? Regret his life decision? End up taking Taehyung's soul? He didn't know anymore.

I should pack already.

Two nights in Taehyung's house? What could go wrong?

-- The Next Day @ Kim's (Taehyung) household --

"Jin! That's for the midnight snack!" Hoseok exclaimed. The aforementioned male continues to munch on the food, ignoring the energetic male.

Jimin, Jin, and Hoseok are already in Taehyung's house. They are currently waiting for Jungkook, Minjun, and Y/N to arrive.

"You brought food like you are staying here for a month, Hoseok. It will still be enough for midnight snack!" Jin said, refusing to let go of the bag of chips.