Tenth

Chapter Tenth: The Fun Awaits

"Okay~ Is everybody done planning?" Mrs. Lee asked. Everybody said 'yes' lazily, ignoring the fact that some of them didn't plan for the project and just talked about the things they're interested in. "Since we have 30 minutes left, let's talk about tricks on how to take good pictures and before leaving and attending your next class, I have to know what tricks you find the easiest. Okay?" Half of the class are excited as half of them responded with yes but laced with excitement.

"Listen very carefully, Jungkook." Taehyung giggled before bringing his attention back to the teacher. Jungkook rolled his eyes and scoffed lowly.

After 30 minutes of discussing, the teacher totally forgot about asking them causing the class to secretly cheer in their thoughts. "Alright, we don't have enough time. You may leave." With that, Mrs. Lee left the classroom through the teacher's door as the students stood up and walked out of the back door.

Taehyung and Jungkook stood up from their seat as the blond boy ran out of the
classroom, not getting the attention he wants from one specific person when he just calmly walked out of the room to go to his next class.

After some classes, it's lunchtime which the students are only looking forward to every weekday.

Taehyung ran out of his class as he pulled Jimin with him, the brown-haired boy is trying really hard to catch up with Taehyung's pace but he can't since the blond boy just pulled him out of the room with no warnings once the class is done. The blond boy stopped in his tracks as he loosens his grip around Jimin's wrist giving him time to take deep breaths.

"What the heck, Tae." Jimin breathed out. Taehyung turned his head around and giggled shyly and mumbled a soft 'sorry' before bringing his attention back to the room they stopped at. He stared at the opened back door as the students walk out through the doorway, waiting for one specific person to walk out.

Once that one specific person walked out, Taehyung beamed up and skipped towards him. "Jungkookie!" Taehyung exclaimed and was about to jump on his back when he suddenly remembers that he can't touch him so he stopped in front of Jungkook as the grim turned around facing the blond.

"What?" Jungkook asked plainly.

"Wanna eat lunch with us?" Taehyung asked with a grin on his face. Jungkook went silent for a moment as his black orbs stared at Taehyung's green orbs before hesitantly nodding causing the blond's grin to get wider. "Should we wait for Minjun?" Taehyung asked when he saw Jungkook looking around.

Jungkook looked back at Taehyung and mumbled a soft 'yeah'. Taehyung nodded as a response and turned around to have face to face with a sulking Jimin. "What's wrong?" Jimin huffed and crossed his arms catching Jungkook's attention. "I'm getting hungry," Jimin answered.

Taehyung giggled and turned his head around when he heard Jungkook's voice and saw the grim talking with Minjun who probably just came and looked back at Jimin. "Well, he's here. We can go to the cafeteria now." Jimin smiled while his eyes formed into crescents.

"Let's get going!" Jimin exclaimed as he grabs Taehyung's wrist this time catching the blond off-guard and pulled him with him as he dashed towards the cafeteria. Ignoring Taehyung yelling to stop and wait for Jungkook.

Minjun chuckled as they followed them, walking calmly. "I made him starve, didn't I?" Minjun asked softly. Jungkook puts his hands behind his head as it supports the weight of his head. "You should've walked slower to make him starve a bit." Jungkook said with no emotions at all. What do you expect from him?

Minjun scoffed and rolled his eyes playfully. "I'm not like you, Jungkook."

"Like what?" Jungkook mumbled.

"Cold, careless- basically Jungkook emotions." Minjun teased causing the grim to roll his eyes.

Once they reached the cafeteria, Jimin went in the line to get their foods while the other three waits at their table patiently. As they were waiting for Jimin, Taehyung spoke up. "So, how's your day?" Minjun flashed a smile at Taehyung and smacked his lips together. "It's actually fine. We like it here." He answered.

Jungkook shoots his head towards Minjun and glared at him while he knitted his eyebrows. "You like it here. I don't." Taehyung pouted at Jungkook's reply.

"Why, Jungkook?" Taehyung mumbled.

"It's boring for every class, every girl that I sit beside with always tries to flirt with me." Jungkook scoffed. "Sluts."

Taehyung giggled. His friends have been through it a lot before. Including him. "I feel you. They're just trying to get into our pants." Taehyung whispered knowing there are girls that have met them in the cafeteria.

Jungkook made a disgusted face causing Minjun and Taehyung to burst into laughter. "Disgusting. I don't like girls." Jungkook blurted out. Taehyung lets out a teasy 'ooh' and was about to nudge his shoulders with his elbows but the reminder popped in his mind so he stopped himself and cursed under his breath out of embarrassment.

"So, Jimin and I are planning on having a sleepover at the weekends," Taehyung said.

"So? What about it?" Jungkook asked. Minjun slapped his shoulders causing the grim to let out an 'ouch'. Taehyung scoffed playfully. "I'm inviting you guys. Do you wanna have a sleepover with us? You know for the project and such. You can bring your friends also if you want to." Taehyung informed. Hoping that they'll agree on coming to the sleepover so he can be closer with the duo.

"Sure! We-" Minjun placed his arm over Jungkook's shoulders while Jungkook grumbled. "-would love to." Minjun finished. Taehyung beams a fond smile causing Jungkook to feel weird things but he shrugs it off instantly as hunger took over him. Suddenly, Jimin came with their food and placed each tray in front of them before sitting beside Taehyung.

"You already got the guts to invite Jungkook?" Jimin whispered but he purposely said it out loud causing Taehyung to get flustered once Jimin mentioned the grim's name. Jungkook shoots his head towards them and stopped chewing causing his cheeks to get puffed.

Taehyung flicked Jimin's forehead while Jimin burst into laughter. "I invited both of them. Shut up and eat your food to gain height, midget." With that, Taehyung stuffed his mouth with his food.

Meanwhile for Jungkook and Minjun...

"So he's only planning to invite me...?" Jungkook whispered to Minjun.

"Probably. I mean you're ignorant-"

"Yah! Shut up."

"I bet that you're gonna be friends at the end of the sleepover." Minjun ruffled his hair causing Jungkook to knit his eyebrows.

"Oh don't worry," Jungkook smirked as he kept his gaze on Taehyung who's still flustered from earlier. "I'll make sure of that. The fun awaits, Taehyung." Jungkook mumbled to himself.

Written by: BlankGucciPrince

A/N: Hi! I'm so sorry for the wait! There's a lot of homework that was in my way. :(

We love you! ❤💜

- Your author, Guci -