Twelfth

Chapter Twelve: Boxy Boy

Jungkook stared at the television intently. Eyes full of curiosity and fondness for the picked movie.

After watching a trashed-plot horror movie (name one), they decided to watch a sad movie called "Irreplaceable You" a story in which a girl named Abbie is diagnosed with cancer and doesn't have a lot of time left, she decided to look for a girl that would fit Sam, her fiancé and childhood sweetheart before she pass away as Sam doesn't know anything about dating. (A/N: I highly recommend this, it made me sob. Spoilers ahead.)

"Why can't she just enjoy her time with him, instead of looking for a girl on dating apps for him?" Jimin whined.

"I know right? Maybe she's afraid that he'll be left alone once she's gone... All sad and alone." Taehyung responded.

"But, isn't it quite toxic? To control his life? She doesn't even know what he's gonna do after she dies." Jin butted in.

"Oh em gee! They're still gonna get married! Awe~" Hoseok exclaimed.

"Wait-- she died! What the fu-ack!" Y/N sobbed and grabbed a pillow, only to hit Minjun with it.

--

Jungkook stayed up all night, the movie where the characters kissed passionately playing inside his mind like a broken record.

His hands subconsciously made its way to hid lips, wondering what it would feel like to kiss someone.

You may ask, does grim reapers have that really boring life? Don't they know how to kiss? Don't they have feelings? How are baby grim reapers born?

Grim reapers who are in a qualified age will have an arranged wedding. No strings attached. Just for the sake of widening the population of grims. They can choose whether to keep the children as theirs or immediately send them to a school for grim reapers.

Thr higher ranks made sure no grim reapers can feel any emotion such as; pity, sadness, happiness, fury, fondness, and love to avoid troubles whenever they take away souls.

"Pssst, Mr. Frown!" Taehyung whisper-shouted. Jungkook ignored the boy and pretended to be asleep.

Minjun and Jungkook are currently in Taehyung's bedroom while the other friends are in the living room.

The grims had requested for a bedroom as they think of the consequences of touching a human while they are asleep.

Will they die, too? What if Jungkook accidentally touched Jin? Will Jin die? The answer is no. It really depends on how long the grims have laid their hands on the human.

If it's a mere seconds then the human will just faint, if minutes, they'll be in a coma. As for Taehyung, since his name is already on the book of the grim reapers, he'll immediately die if Jungkook or Minjun touches him.

As for now, Minjun's grim power does not affect Taehyung yet since it's Jungkook's job to take a soul away from its body. (I hope I made things clear.)

"Good night, Minjunie!" Jungkook heard Taehyung say.

"Good night to you, too, Tae." Minjun responded.

"Good night, Mr. Kookie Frown." Taehyung giggled at the nickname and left, thinking that the boy is already sleeping.

Good night to you, too, boxy boy.

Written by: TAEKmenow_

A/N:

Hi!!!! Sorry for the late update and short chap :(   (Ik it's boring but-- hehehhdfhshxbxj)

I will write 12-15 or maybe 12-20 since my bb Guci is busy with school works.

Please do leave a comment and vote! We would highly appreciate it. Love you! Stay safe! ❤