Eighth

Chapter Eight: Funny Feelings And Feeling Pressured

Day 2

After the day they went to Jimin's house, it's time for school. Again.

Taehyung jogged down the stairs and turns his heels towards the kitchen once he got down. His mom is currently making their breakfast which is toasted bread. The blonde boy walked up to his mother and kissed her on her cheeks as a thank you while his hand reaches out for the bread before walking towards the door.

"Are you sure you'll be full at just one bread?" His mother asked. Her voice is full of concern.

Taehyung never gets old with this new habit or routine he got since the start of the school. He doesn't know if it also affects his health so Jimin is just there for him to tell him.

Once he opens the door, the first thing he saw is his best friend, Jimin. Taehyung walked out of the house leaving Jimin standing on his spot. "See you later, Mrs. Kim!" Jimin said and closed the door before catching up with Taehyung.

"You should really bring two breads next time-"

"You want some?" Taehyung cuts him off. Handing him the half-eaten bread. Jimin shakes his head in response. Taehyung shrugs and puts the half bread in his mouth before chewing on it; his mouth is big anyways. He can even eat a sliced cake in one bite.

It was meant to be for him though. Jimin thought.

"Where's Tae and Jim?" Jin asked while he puts his hands on his hips. Hoseok just shrugs and looked at Jin like a puppy would do while his dimple showed up. Jin looked back at the gate for the nth time and finally saw the duo. Jin's lips stretched into a smile when Taehyung and Jimin saw them. They started running towards Jin and Hoseok like they've never seen each other for a year.

"Hey!" Taehyung embraced Jin and Hoseok while Jimin tried his best to embrace the three of them. They pulled away from the hug with a big grin on their faces. "What's your first class?" Hoseok asked cheerfully. Hoping that they will be in the same first classes for this day.

"We've started school a long time ago. How did you forget?" Jin asked this time. Furrowing his eyebrows at Hoseok. He shrugs again causing Jin to press his lips together in a straight line.

"I have Science," Jimin mumbled.

"I have Math," Jin said.

"Photography," Taehyung said.

"I have Physical Education-" Hoseok gasped when he realized something catching the trio's attention. Hoseok pointed a finger at Taehyung while the blonde boy slightly tilts his head to the side in confusion. "You're in the same class as Mr. Frown." The trio's gaze fell on Taehyung causing him to get more confused.

What's wrong with having the same class as Jungkook?

"Oh, my Namjesus you're in the same class as your crush," Jin mumbled. Taehyung widens his eyes in realization. His heartbeat quickens while his palms started to sweat. There goes the same feeling he felt yesterday. "H-He's not my crush!" Taehyung whisper-shouted. He closed his eyes while he takes a deep breath to calm himself down.

These idiots. They're so loud. Taehyung thought as he opens his eyes only to see Jungkook walking around the campus with his best friend, Minjun.

He didn't get to calm himself down. Especially his heart.

Taehyung squeaked when he and Jungkook made eye contact. His look is still as blank as before. He just realized that his hands are in his pockets while his lips are slightly pouting. One word.

"Hot." He mumbled his thoughts causing the three of his friends to silently fanboy. Taehyung shakes his head and waved at Jungkook in tiny. The Grim nodded and looked back at where he's going as he disappeared in their sight with Minjun.

Taehyung puts his hand down and slapped himself. "Why did I said that?!" He exclaimed. Jin lets out a laugh while lightly slapping the blonde's shoulders. "Hot, eh?" Jimin teased as he nudges Taehyung's shoulders with his elbow.

The blonde boy groaned in annoyance and looks at his wristwatch to get himself out of this mess. "Oh, well would you look at that! The bell is about to ring! See you losers later!" Before Jimin can even stop Taehyung, he already ran off towards his first class.

"Well, we now have something to tease Taehyung with," Jin said while he shakes his head slowly. Finding Taehyung funny and adorable.

"Okay, class. Have some of you already finished planning?" Mrs. Lee asked while she looks around the classroom only to notice that most of the students are talking with their seatmates. Probably asking if they're already done with it. Mrs. Lee chuckles and kept her fond smile on display.

"It's okay if you still haven't finished planning yet. 30 minutes, go continue your planning! Chop chop!" With that, she sat down on her chair while the classroom started to get filled with noises. "Okay so..." Taehyung reached out for his bag and placed it on his lap before unzipping it. He takes out a notebook and a pen and placed it on his desk as he zips his bag and placed it back from where he got it.

"Any suggestions before I can speak up?" Taehyung asked. He placed his left elbow beside his notebook and rests his cheek on his left hand to support his head while his other hand holds onto his pen. When he looked at Jungkook, he found him talking to Minjun who was sitting in front of the Grim.

What are they talking about? Taehyung thought. Letting them finish their talk while he can admire Jungkook secretly.

"What- are you crazy?" Minjun whisper-shouted. Pissed at what Jungkook said that it is supposed to be an excuse. Jungkook took a deep breath and looked at Minjun with his serious look.

"I don't wanna do it yet this week," Jungkook whispered. When Minjun facepalmed, Jungkook knitted his eyebrows and huffs. "I mean- don't you wanna enjoy being a human before I can take his soul?" He whispered. Hoping that Taehyung won't hear him since he's just beside him.

"I wanna but I don't wanna get punished also." Minjun calmly whispered.

Jungkook sighed and nodded. Minjun nodded back and focused on the project, looking interested in whatever Y/N is saying.

Should I do it this week? Jungkook thought and looked at Taehyung who was already looking at him. The blonde boy noticed that they're finished talking and came back to reality. "So, any suggestions before I can suggest?" Taehyung asked brightly. Beaming his signature smile that can make everyone burst their uwu's. Well, except for the Grim.

Jungkook cannot really focus on the project. He can't help but feel pressured.

Written by: BlankGucciPrince

A/N:

Hey! I was wondering if you are enjoying this book because we do! Since online classes will start tomorrow, I will be busy. Meaning I probably can't write the chapters that I'm assigned to before the book will be updated. I hope you understand! <3

Stay safe! We love you!

- Your author, Guci -