Nineth

Chapter Nine: Plan for the Project and Planning for Escape

Taehyung beamed at Jungkook, cheeks decorated with a faint blush, and eyes bright like a diamond.

Jungkook didn't know what to do, is he going to return the smile or...maybe sprint outside the classroom?

"So... I'm very excited about this project. I've always like to take pictures and stuff. How about you?" Taehyung tilted his head.

"Yeah. It's...fine." Jungkook answered, his response was almost inaudible as he averted his gaze from the blond.

He felt shy and nervous as they speak but he managed to keep his straight face, not letting anyone know about his thoughts and feelings.

The younger (A/N: in case you forgot, Taehyung is younger here.) almost pouted at the plain reply, "Uhm... Okay...?" The blond pursed his lips into a thin line.

I need to get outta here. Jungkook thought anxiously. You all probably know that he doesn't like socializing.

"Do you know how to use a camera???" Taehyung asked with a friendly smile, sensing the male's discomfort.

"Yeah." Jungkook lied. The youtube tutorial was kinda useless to him.

"Okay! That's great!" The younger grinned while Jungkook took a glimpse of the male before nodding and looked everywhere but the male in front of him.

He has a weird smile. It looks boxy.

"So, first, we're gonna shoot my pictures first. We'll have four pictures each. Each two of it has different backgrounds." Taehyung paused, "Did you get it? I'm not really good at explaining." He showed an apologetic smile.

Jungkook only showed the other a thumbs up.

"You don't like me, do you?" Taehyung asked with a pout, taking Jungkook aback.

"...huh?" The elder asked, finally looking at the upset male. Taehyung immediately put a smile, "Don't worry, that's fine! I'll make you like me... Well... As a f-friend?" He chuckled nervously.

"Okay." Jungkook nodded, his eyes no longer staring at Taehyung's innocent ones.

"Okay... Anyway... After my two shots, it's your turn. Are you free on weekends, Kookie?" Taehyung asked, the nickname slipping out of his mouth unconsciously.

Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed, "...Yes... That name sounds weird." He said.

But I like it. The elder thought.

"

Oh... I'm sorry! I tend to make nicknames of people I talk to so I won't forget them." Taehyung smiled sheepishly.

"Okay." Jungkook simply said.

Taehyung internally screamed at the elder for the lack of emotion and response, "Okay then, I'll text you when I see a nice background..." He smiled.

Jungkook blinked, wanting to tell the blond that he doesn't have his number but couldn't for some reason.

Okay, first, I distract him then I'll teleport to a place far away from here. Wait-- I don't have my powers because I'm a human. Okay, what if I tell him that there's a monster behind him and I'll run outside the room and never show up again? Yeah, good idea.

"A monster," Jungkook said.

No! I need to be louder and believable.

"Huh?" Taehyung asked, unable to catch what the raven head has said.

"Nothing." Jungkook shook his head, "Are we done yet?" He asked. Taehyung tapped his chin, trying to recall if he had missed a detail, "Yep. We're good to go... Wait, I don't have your number." He grinned.

Oh, yeah...that.

Jungkook pulled his phone out of his pocket and handed it to the blond male who gladly accepted it.

Taehyung typed his number on Jungkook's phone and typed Jungkook's number on his phone, knowing very well that the other won't make the first move on texting.

"Here you go, Mr. Frown!" Taehyung gave Jungkook a large smile while giving Jungkook's phone, "Oh-- shoot, sorry." He bit his lips as his cheeks glowed a bright red in embarrassment.

Jungkook frowned, "Whatever." He mumbled.

I like the first nickname you gave me, not this.

Written by: TAEKmenow_

A/N:

Hi, lovies! Sorry for the short chap :(

Do you like how the story goes so far? If not, please comment why and how we can improve! We'll gladly accept all of your feedback and suggestions. Always feel free to comment.

I/ we love you all, thank you for 700+ reads!

- Your author, Gelly -