Seventh

Chapter Seven: Youtube tutorials and Familiar Feelings

After a tiring day in school, Jungkook collapsed on his bed with a relieved sigh. It's not the lectures that the Grim Reaper found very stressful, but it was socializing with people who only want to be close and befriend them because they look nice and are kind of popular considering that it's their first day.

"Gosh, this shit's tiring," Minjun grumbled and buried his face on his pillow. Jungkook didn't respond and continued to rest.

Minjun abruptly stood up and ran outside their bedroom (they have separate beds), making Jungkook frown in confusion.

"Bro! Look at this!" Minjun arrived with two cameras. He grinned and slowly sat on his bed after putting one of the cameras on Jungkook's bed.

"What's this?" Jungkook asked and slowly sat up.

"A camera! But I don't know how to use this and neither can you." Minjun said while examining the aforementioned device.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and pulled the camera out of its bag (for protection), "Is this for our project?" He asked before grabbing his phone.

"Yep... Miss Chinmae brought this here before we arrived." Minjun informed.

The other Grim Reaper raised his eyebrows, "How'd she know we needed this?" He asked.

"What's with all the questions?" Minjun pouted, "I think she's the one who told the teacher about the project. Like she said... She managed everything. And the only thing we need is to take that Taehyung boy's soul." He added.

Jungkook nodded and fell on his bed with a thud, his head almost hitting the headboard.

"Why didn't you take his soul yet, Kook?" Minjun asked, eyes never leaving his phone that is currently showing a YouTube video about how to use a camera.

Jungkook closed his eyes and let out a sigh, "I can't answer that yet." He said.

I don't know why, too... Some part of me doesn't want to take his soul yet. No... It's because I haven't felt the emotions that I want to feel like a human. I don't want to be numb just yet.

"Bro! Look at this! I'm so gonna use this technique. Y/N is gonna be so proud of me." Minjun grinned, the tension from their past topic vanished.

Jungkook scoffed and decided to watch YouTube tutorials like Minjun.

Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok, and Jin walked happily towards Jimin's house to plan about their project even though they're not partners.

"Why does it always have to be my house?" The brown-haired boy, Jimin, asked. The rest of them laughed.

Jin placed his hand on Jimin's shoulders, "Because your mom always gives us tasty snacks. And plus! Your house is bigger than us." He paused, "Wait... Is your mom there?" Jin asked.

Jimin giggled, "Nope, she's out with her friends." He said, making Jin groan.

"Nevermind, I'm not coming. No food means no inspiration." The eldest said with his arms crossed.

They laughed, "Jinnie, we are going to Chim's house for the project, not for the food." Taehyung grinned.

Hoseok abruptly halted and looked at Taehyung, "Taebear... Do you want to take a rest first before we continue heading towards Mochi's house?" He asked.

The blond boy shook his head, "Don't worry, Hobi. I'm fine. I can see his house from here anyway." He said with a smile.

Taehyung's been friends with them since first grade. They became officially best friends when they were sent to detention for always talking too loud while their teacher is discussing. They shrugged off every warning that their teacher got pissed off and sent them to detention and made them sit far away from each other as much as possible.

They treated one another like real brothers and is always there for each other. No wonder why many people envied their friendship.

"You sure? You had a very harsh attack just yesterday. How come you already went to school the next day?" Jimin pouted.

Taehyung shook his head and pinched Jimin's cheeks, "Don't worry, Chimmy. I'm fine. I'll tell you guys if I don't feel fine anymore... Okay?" He said.

They sighed and nodded.

The group of friends reached Jimin's house and immediately ran towards the boy's bedroom. Feeling as if they're inside their own home.

Jimin giggled and grabbed some food and drinks with the help of Jin before heading to his own room.

"So... Tae. How'd you feel that you're paired with Mr. Weirdo?" Hoseok asked while sitting on the brown head's bed.

"Mr. Weirdo?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows. "Yeah. The transferee who looks blank as heck!" Hoseok responded.

"He's always glancing at our Taehyungie. Hmm~" Jimin nudged the blushing boy.

"Wh-what? No, he wasn't! He didn't even spare me a glance." The blond said, biting his lips to prevent a smile from showing, "and please don't call him Mr. Weirdo because it's mean and let's call him Mr. Frown instead." Taehyung added.

They laughed and began teasing the blond boy, "I think someone has a crush~" they said in unison.

Taehyung slapped them with a pillow, "I just met him!" He squeaked, making the other's cackled.

"We know that look, Tae! You definitely have a crush on him." Jin said.

Taehyung didn't respond. His heart beats two times faster. He felt giddy and weird. It's all familiar to him. After all, he's not new to crushes and stuff. He's the fastest person to develop a crush and the fastest person to uncrush that person when they do something unlikable.

"JIMIN, I NEED MORE FOOD."

Written by:TAEKmenow_

A/N:

Hi!!!!! I hope you liked this chapter!!!!!! Thank you for 400+ reads! Please do leave a vote and comments. We'll be very glad to read your feedback.

If you're confused with some parts, feel free to comment and we'll answer you wholeheartedly.

I love you! Stay safe! ❤❤❤❤

- Your author, Gelly -