Fourteenth

Chapter Fourteen: Crossed The Line

1st human emotion!
Anger

"The sleepover went good than I thought it would be," Jungkook answered. Minjun hummed and put his hands in his jean pockets and heaves out a deep sigh.

"How are you and Taehyung? Did you two got closer?" Minjun asked curiously. Now that Minjun mentioned it, Taehyung and Jungkook still haven't got closer during the sleepover because he tried not to touch or even poke him.

He also hates talking too much.

"We're still the same. Strangers." Jungkook shrugged.

"Class is about to start in 15 minutes. We should get going." With that, Minjun nodded and went to the familiar hallway towards their class with Jungkook since they're in the same class.

As they are getting closer to their class, the grims heard yells and insults from the distance but they ignored it since it's not their business to butt in nor get into trouble with them.

But!

But once Jungkook heard a familiar voice, he stopped in his tracks causing Minjun to stop also and look at the grim only to find him look around with his eyes widen.

Jungkook shoots his head towards Minjun making him worry. "Taehyung!" With that, Jungkook ran away. Minjun got the hint and followed Jungkook from behind, trying his best to catch up and not get lost because he's a fast runner than Minjun.

The yelling got clearer as Jungkook got closer causing him to get a lot more worried and anxious than he already was.

When he arrived, Jungkook saw Taehyung with four girls in front of him. Probably the insults and yelling are from the group of girls.

For some reason, Jungkook got mad from the sight before him and ignored every possible thing that can cause him trouble and walked towards the group of girls catching their attention and Taehyung's.

Jungkook went in front of Taehyung and blocked him. Sending daggers at one of the girls with his eyes who look at him back with love eyes. "Get the fuck away from Taehyung or else." Jungkook barked.

The girl's love eyes changed into a hurt look causing Taehyung to get furious at how stupid she looks. Micha, the girl who looked at Jungkook with love eye earlier, pointed at Taehyung. "H-He started the fight! H-He tried to hurt me, J-Jungkook..." She said.

Minjun is currently watching Jungkook, hoping he won't do anything stupid.

What happened next is the exact opposite of his thought.

Without a second thought, Jungkook slapped her hand away. Everyone's eyes widen when Micha suddenly collapsed as her friends panicked. Jungkook blinked in shock and looked at her helplessly.

Minjun suddenly walked towards Jungkook, looking so furious, and told him to come with him so they can talk alone.

The grim heaves out a sigh and nodded. Before he can follow the angered Minjun, he looked back and noticed that Taehyung is gone.

Jungkook frowned and followed behind Minjun like a puppy who got in trouble.

Once they're somewhere where there are no students, Minjun flicked Jungkook's forehead causing him to let out a soft 'ouch'.

"How stupid can you get, Jungkook?!" The aforementioned male looked down. Not being able to look at Minjun after what he just did in front of him.

"I-I was just..." Jungkook paused. He'd sound concerned towards the blond if he'll continue to finish his sentence so he just stayed quiet.

He flinched slightly when he heard Minjun sighing deeply. "I know that you're concern about Taehyung-"

"Am not!" Jungkook cutted him off. Minjun chuckled and ruffled his hair. "What about this? Be smarter next time, remember about our mission why we're here, stop getting yourself into trouble." Jungkook looked up and nodded hesitantly making Minjun smile at him, his scary look now long gone.

"Atta boy. Now, let's get going. If you'll try to do another stupid move, I won't be walking with you after school for 1 month." Minjun placed his arm over Jungkook's shoulders as they walked towards their class.

Jungkook scoffed in response. Minjun was about to speak up but suddenly, an interesting yet annoying sound played as it echoes around the school.

"Announcement!

Jeon Jungkook from Class A1 is requested to be at the principal's office this instance."

Minjun threw Jungkook an annoyed look while the other grim sighed, inwardly rolling his eyes.

"I would love to see a dead meat in the principal's office."

"I'll haunt you forever if that would happen."

Written by: BlankGucciPrince

A/N:

Hi! I apologize for the short chapter!

I also apologize to Gelly for writing the chapter that I needed to write last time. School doesn't want me to write books in wattpad in time. :((

We love you all and stay safe! Have a nice day. ❤

- Your author, Guci -