chapter 1

Helena's pov

"HELENA!!!!!!!"

"Oui maman (yes Mom)" I tell back I know she isn't happy because I was running late, she has called me more than 3 times but I was not done yet.

"Get down now you are going to be late" she call out again

"I'm coming mom" I quickly wear my jeans sprinting out of my room down the stairs and into the kitchen

I saw my brothers stuffing their faces with food, while my parents stood by the sinking watching them with coffee mugs in hand and smiles.

"Bonjour a tous (good morning everyone)" I say and since my brothers had food in their mouths I got nods acknowledging my greeting, I walk over to my parents placing kisses on both their chicks as I have done for the longest time.

"Morning darling" my dad answers

"Morning hun, now quickly eat your breakfast you are already running late" she says gently pushing me down on the chair for me to start eating.

My favorite breakfast was my mom's homemade crosients and freshly squeezed orange juice, I have never been a coffee fan whether if it was decaf or not so I either drank juice or tea yeah I know right boring but that's just me.

I am the only girl in the house so this trip is literally a big deal for myself and my family, it took forever for my parents to give me permission to travel to America and stay there on my own for my internship but not without conditions of course which were I must stay in our family house, I have to use the family car and the housekeeper must report back to my parents weekly.

All these would be avoided if one of my brothers tagged along but they have work here in France and they can't afford to take a break even for a short while, so I was left on my own with my parents conditions. I really don't mind because I know it is for my own safety and well-being but sometimes it was just too much to deal with.

Once I was done with my breakfast I placed my used plate and glass in the sink, heading back to my room to finish up my packing and also to brush my teeth

"Lena" Lucas calls out mintues later

"Permission"I reply and him and Louis walk into my room, permission was the word we used when we allow each other in our rooms.

"What's up" I ask coming out of my bathroom, and immediately they both envelope me in a tight embrace

"We are really going to miss you being around" Louis says into my neck

"Nwchooo I will miss you too, but I really need to do this by the way it's not forever just a year" I said breaking the hug to sit on my bed and they join me

"One year is a lot of time, who will give me relationship advice" he asks

"Don't make a big deal out of this we are still family and am only one call away you know I will answer your calls no matter what the time is"

"Still it's not the same, but I know you have been looking for an out for awhile now so I will let you be just don't forget to keep in touch okay or else I will personally fly down there to drag you back" Lucas said

"I would like to see you try, your threats don't work on me anymore" I say sticking out my tongue which makes Louis laugh which earns a frown from Lucas

I tied my hair in a high ponytail to complete my look but for rolling my suitcase out of the room with my brothers behind with the rest of loguage.My suitcases were placed in the car once we got downstairs.

"Ohh my baby I can't believe you won't be home for a year" my mom says hugging me this has been going on for like a week now

"Mamaaaa!!we have been through this already I will be fine and a year is really not a long time by the way this is important for me"

"We know darling we just not comfortable with our baby leaving home alone, but I know you will be responsible and not put yourself in harms way" my dad said titling my head so I was looking into his eyes, he always did that to show me how serious he was being.

"Oui oui papa i promise" crossing my fingers in front of my face

" Bien chérie (alright sweetheart), now let's get going i got a call that Jéan is waiting for you" he says and we all climb into the car heading to the airport, I know right I was flying with the Jéan Macron, our families are actually close but I only met him when we were toddlers he was shipped to boarding school in the UK so we haven't met in awhile more like forever.

The drive to the airport was about 30 minutes and as we got closer I started feeling nervous because I was meeting the Jéan Macron and also the fact I won't have my family close by when I need them but I have to be strong because I can't rely on the forever I will have to grow up someday.

"We are here" my dad says once we got into the private lot where the jet was, my passport and everything was checked at the security gate before we were let into the parking lot. My brother and father helped me carry my bags while myself and my mom walked side by side towards the jet.

"Remember dear to take care of yourself and your health and please don't drink any caffeine also go easy on the alcohol" mom was rambling on beside me, she always does this when she was nervous and all I needed to do was nod and smile to help ease her mind.

"Bonjour oncle (good morning Uncle)" Jéan said existing the jet to greet my family, and all I could say was he looks like a God gracing us with his presence, the pictures on magazines do not do him justice at all.

"Bonjour Jéan" my dad says embracing him

"I hope you remember my daughter Helena, you guys meet when you were enfants (kids)" I dad pulls me close and I blush avoiding his eyes

"Bien sûr (of course), i remember although that was years ago"

"Sure has been, I trust you will look after her, as you know she is my only daughter her well-fare is of outmost importance"

"tu as ma mot monsieur (you have my word sir)" he replies looking at me briefly but looking back at my dad who realses a heavy breath then hugs me.

"Now don't forget to call ok"Louis says

"I promise, also don't forget to pick up when I call and don't do anything stupid" I say looking at both of them, they nod their heads in agreement, we hug one last time before I walk over to my mom who was already crying

"Bye baby bisous (kisses)" my mom says wrapping me in a warm hug for one last time.

With one last wave to at my family I climb the stairs leading into the jet with Mr Jéan Macron behind me.

"Let the adventure begin" I murmur under my breath.

Thanks to y'all who are reading story 🙈. Plz don't forget to vote and comment 🙏. Stay safe y'all 🌺♥️