chapter 3

Jéan's pov

I watch as she interacts with the stranger in front of me, they look close but I have no idea who the person was and I was not informed about anyone meeting her at their house, so naturally I would be suppicious but I won't interfere until I am needed.

After their warm exchange they both turn to take in her suitcase that was when she realized I was still around.

"Ohh Jéan sorry about that, this is Marco" she points at the guy beside her" Marco this is Jéan Macron" i stretch out my hands to shake his briefly

"Nice to meet you her brothers informed me about you" he says in a flat tone

"I'm not supprised"

"Andrew take her bags in" I said turning to my driver, both him and Marco help her with her suitcases.

"Thanks for all your help Jéan I really appreciate" she say as we walk out of the house

"Not a problem, settle in I'll see you on Monday at 9am"  I say before walking back into the car, and Andrew drives off.

I wonder who that guy is, I am tempted to look into it but I won't, if he becomes a problem I'll just sort him out.

Helena's pov

Marco and I spent most of the afternoon unpacking and chatting since I arrived, he was just helping me get settled and I was more than grateful and also extremely excited to have a familiar face around. We were currently watching Real housewives of New York and eating pizza as dinner.

"I can't believe you will be walking with the Jéan Macron"

"He is just a human being you know" I say rolling my eyes because so far I haven't seen anything special about him aside he's looks

"Please  sure the cat woman inside you was screaming to be let out when she say him"

"Hahaha very funny, am simply not interested"

"Ohh come on don't act all innocent, let's wait till the end of the year to see if your answer has changed"

"Trust me cuz it won't but I  know I am so ready for the adventure that this year would bring"

"Am sure you are, freedom and adventure is written all over your face" he bits into the pizza"anyways what have you got planned for your birthday"

"Nothing yet, I was more focused on getting here, but hey next week is far am sure by then I'll have a plan" I actually wanted to celebrate my 24th birthday with my family but the internship starts a week before so I had no choice but to leave

"Am down for anything you want to do, just say the word and at your command" he said doing a little bow with cheese sticking out his mouth making me laugh

"You are such a clown"

"But yet you love me" he says grinning

"That I do"silence envelopes us as we concentrate on the show" I'm going to call it a night"  a yawn escapes my lips minutes "are you sleeping over?"

"Yep, I got strict instructions"

"Of course you did, bonne niut (good night)cuz"

"Night jade" I heard him say as I walked out of the lounge.

Thanks to y'all who are reading my story 🙈. Plz don't forget to vote and comment 🙏. Stay safe y'all 🌺♥️