Lamia to the Future!!!

3rd Person POV

In Canterlot a Teenage Lamia was slithering her way through Jackson and Harem's neighborhood looking for the Mansion even asking directions from a few people to help get there!! She seemed kind of shy but hey she's in a new Place so who wouldn't be!! Her Name was Apparently Jackie as she said introducing herself to a few People along the way and as she was down the street she Checked a Peice of Paper making sure she has the Adress right!!

Jackie

Jackie: "Okay, Okay... Dad says the Adress is around here and the Paper says the same!! Now where would it be!?" *Spots Mansion* "Yeah that's it!!"

She slithered her way up until the Mansion door and knocked on it and it was opened by Jackson!!

Jackson: "Oh Hey!! If your sent by Smith to get me to help with Team Mon then-!!"

Jackie Jumps on him and wrapped her body around his constricting him!!!

Jackie: "Daddy it's you!!!"

Jackson: "Daddy!? Is this a Chibiusa thing right!?"

Jackie: "To keep things simplistic then yes!! Can I see Mom, Grandma, and Little is next!?"

Jackson: "Sure, Sure... Just let me go so I can make us some tea!!"

TimeSkip!!

Inside Jackie was using her Good Old fashioned time (And Tail) to Hug the crap out of her Mother, Grandmother, and Little sister and thanks to her natural strength she is literally trying not to choke them out!!

Jackie: "Aww It's been so Long!!! Mom you look so Young!! You look at least 3 years younger and You too Grandma!!! And Chibiusa you look Just as adorble as ever!!!

Miia/ Miialana/ Chibiusa: "Your Strangling us!!!"

Jackie: *lightens her grip* "Oops sorry!!"

Chibiusa: "I miss you so much Big sis but what are you doing here anyway!?"

Jackie: "Oh I got this letter from Mom!!"

Miia: "Me!?"

Jackie: "No future you!!" *Pulls out note and Hands it to Jackson*

Letter: "Dear Past me and My Past Beloved!! Jackie wanted to spend some time in the past just Like Chibiusa so we have sent her here!! Make sure she stays safe and to make sure she returns at not later than her 17th Birthday (She is currently 16)!! Thank you and Love you!! Signed Future Miia!!"

Oh wait there's also a note!!

Note: "P.S Sorry for Strangling you with my love all of those times!! P.S.S Centora Told me to right This part down!!! Not really sorry!! Still love you just as much!!"

Jackson: "Hmm... I gues some things Never change!!"

Jackie: "I love my family so much!!"

To Be Continued...