Ranma 1/2 Yuri Fest!!

3rd Person POV

Ranma was sitting on her bed in her room reading a Martial Art's Book with A Pocky in her Mouth commenting quietly about how delicious it is when she felt a weight on top of her head! It was Shampoo who seemed really happy!

Ranma: "Hi Shampoo!"

Shampoo: "Ni Hao Ranma! Shampoo Would like to spend time with you!"

Ranma: "Alright then."Shampoo got dow and Laid down next to Ranma nuzzling her head into the crook of her neck making her blush as Shampoo just smiled with her eyes closed.

Ranma was wearing a Red Silk, Changshan Shirt with a Pair of Black Pants and White slippers While Shampoo was wearing a Purple Changshan shirt with Yellow hearts, Red Pants, and Being Barefoot with her Nails painted Yellow!

Shampoo continued nuzzling into her Neck when the door Opened and Ukyo walked in seeming a bit Tired.

Ukyo: "Hey Shampoo! Hey Sugar!"

Ranma/ Shampoo: "Hey Ukyo!"

Ranma: "You Tired?"

Ukyo: "Yeah... Had to cook a bunch of Takoyaki at the restaurant today so I'm tired as hell!"

Ranma: "You wanna snuggle with us?"

Ukyo: "Oh Hell yeah Sugar! That would be Great!"

Ukyo then took off her shoes and climbed into bed with them as she also snuggled into Ranma's neck as well and kissed her on the lips. She was wearing a Blue Changshan shirt With some Black Pants, and a Blue and White bow on her head being barefoot with Her nails painted blue!

They snuggle for a little while longer when Ranma felt something on her ample chest and Found Kodachi resting on it snuggling into them Like a little baby.

Ranma: "Let me guess your Tired and wanna snuggle too?"

Kodachi: "Yep. Hahahaha- Sorry! Force of Habit!"

Ranma: *Smiles* "It's alright!"

Kodachi was wearing a white Changshan shirt with a Black skirt, and a Black Rose in her hair with herself being barefoot and her nails being painted red.

They all continued snuggling, Kissing, and Playing Footsie as they all smiled and when Jackson walked by he stood by the door smiling and started thinking to himself.

Jackson: 'Aww Their so Precious!!'

To Be Continued...