The Gorgons and The Amazons!!!/ Part 1: Arrival in a Strange land!!

3rd Person POV

Jackson woke up with some Bandages wrapped around his head as he felt a cold draft enter!!

Jackson: "Ugh... What Happened... AND CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TURN DOWN THE A/C!? PAPI IS THAT YOU!? YOU KNOW MIIA CAN'T MOVE WHEN IT'S THIS COLD RIGHT!?"

He then tried sleeping again when he still felt the draft!!

Jackson: "Goddamnit Papi don't make turn it off myself!! I will take your cuddle privileges away for a week!!"

...

Jackson: "Fine then!! You Asked for it!!!"\

He then got out and walked over to see a Brick wall and no door's or windows!! Then he heard some Murmring and looked over to see a bunch of women looking at him and taking notes!!

Jackson: *Jumps up in surprise* "JESUS!!!"

Thena  Young woman with short blonde hair spoke up!!

???: "No, We're the Amazons!! Sorry about that!!"

Jackson: "WHO!? WHAT!? WHY!? I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!"

???: "Please calm down sir!! I will explain the best I can you see I was doing guard duty when...

Flashback!!

This young woman was walking around when in the middle of the street Jackson Popped up using his instant transmission looking like he had the flu!!

Jackson: "No... This is the Thousand sunny... Oh man I feel weak... Anyone here..."

He then falls to his knees and Passed out!!

???: "Oh No!!"

Back to Now!!

???: So We brought you here and learn what you are!! I hope no they are no problems!!"

Jackson: 'Oh... Um... Thanks... I knew I shouldn't have used my Instant transmission while sick!! And incase you wanted to know what I am I am a Human man!!"

???: "We know that!! But we like to know more!! Like what is your name!?"

Jackson: "Oh Um... It's Jackson Shadowbelt!! Yours!?"

???: *Blushing* "Oh I'm Marguerite!! Nice to meet you!!" 'Why are my cheeks turning red, and heart  beating faster!? Is he using some spell on me!?'

Jackson: "Where the hell is my Jacket!? I will literally kill a bitch for it!! And I'm not kidding I will!!"

He then Notices a Amazon wearing his Jacket!!

Jackson: "That's my Jacket!!! Give it back Jerk!!!"

He then turns into Swampfire, Grabs his Jacket, and puts it on!!

Jackson: "That was my 15 Year birthday present!! It works with the ensemble!!"

Marguerite: "Wow!! Men can change their form at will!!" *Starts writing notes*

Jackson: "Change form!? Lady the only thing we men are good at is changing the channel!! Hahahaha!! Sorry I couldn't help myself!!"

Marguerite: "Channel? How can men change a water channel? Are you all also Aquakenetics?"

Jackson: "You People are hopeless... Look can Leave Please!? I got places to be and things to do!!"

Marguerite: "Sorry but not until you meet with our Leader!!"

Jackson: "How about... No."

Marguerite: "Fine... Then you have forced our hands!!"

They all then pull out bows and arrows as their snakes heads rise!! Jackson then turned into Goop and as his drone zipped through between the Bars he slithered through and stored before them as they all took a few steps back!!

Goop J10: "Now can you all Put down the weapons and we can-!!"

Margeurite: "Fire!!!"

Goop J10: "Oh Great...Here we go again!?"

To Be Continued...