FF7!!!/ The search for a Draco Knight!!!/ Part 3

3rd Person POV

Night has Fallen over the Camp as A Tent was set up for Jackson, Hisui, and the Fairy Tail girls!! Tifa and Aerith got there own while Yuffie got one all for Herself!! It was soon late at night and He was in bed being cuddled by his Girls when He woke up needing a drink of water!! He knew that there was a Cooler filled with water in One of tents (that being The Storage tent) and After several minutes of struggling to break there Iron grip and not waking them up and walked out of the tent and tried to find his way out of the pitch black to find that Tent!!

He noticed that one of the Tents had a light so bright that there could be a Lighthouse in there!! He suspected that had to be the the Storage Tent and walked in there only to realize it was Yuffie's Tent and that was Her Nightlight!! A Very fucking Bright Nightlight!!! He then looked over and saw a Very Cute (and Somewhat sexy) sight of Yuffie who seemed to have fallen asleep while taking her clothes off!! He does remember something about her liking to sleep Naked BTW!!

He was about to leave when he heard her talking!! He turned bright pink and swiftly turned around seeing that She's still Asleep and was just Sleep talking!!

Jackson: *Whispering* "Whew... Good thing she didn't wake up... That would be Embrassing... Now I gotta find that..."

Yuffie: "Hmmm... Jackson..."

Jackson: "Huh?"

Yuffie: "Yeah... Do That... That looks amazing... Keep doing it... Hmmm..."

Jackson: *Turns bright pink*

Yuffie: "...Keep Pouring that Syrup over my pancakes... You handsome Hunk..."

Jackson: 'Well that could've gone worse..."

Yuffie is now rubbing her legs together as she smiled in her sleep drooling slightly!!

Yuffie: "Oh I love you so Much..."

Jackson: "Huh!?"

Yuffie: 'I just love it when you feed me Ramen... and Cake... and Treat me Like your princess... I love you so much..."

Jackson: "Well considering my Circumstances I should've saw this coming... I think I'll leave now before this gets anymore Awkward..."

He then leaves the Tent before it gets anymore Awkward and stumbles through the Dark into another Tent which had a much dimmer light!! He walked in hoping this time it was the Storage Tent but Instead he got a new sight that once again turned him bright pink!!

They both Looked at him with sideways glances as his face turned an even brighter Pink!!

Jackson: "I-I-I'll be going now!!!"

He was about to leave until He felt his arm getting Grabbed and he was pulled into the bed right between the two as they Held him!!

Jackson: "Um... Girls What are you doing!?"

Aerith: "Well Teef had a nightmare and I'm trying to comfort her and so I need to help doing so!!"

Jackson: "Well Teef what kind of nightmare was it about!?"

Tifa: "I rather not talk about it..." 'Please, please work, God please work!!'

Aerith: "So we need you to snuggle with us because Teef is still about a little jumpy!!" 'Please work, Please work, God Please work!!'

Jackson: *Sigh* "Sure... Just can you get me some water!?"

Aerith/ Tifa: "Sure!!"

Tifa then reached her hand over her side and grabbed a water bottle from the cooler and Jackson mentally facepalmed himself!! He would've physicly but his arms were pinned down here!!

After taking a few swigs of water they both cuddled up to him as he started falling Asleep!! Off into the distance of the camp a Pair of Yellow pericing eyes watched them from Afar!!

???: "Hmmm... The Hunters shall now become the hunted..."

To Be Continued...