FF7!!!/ The search for a Draco Knight!!!/ Part 4

3rd Person POV

The Sun rose over the horizon as the girls got up realizing Jackson was no there!! They Fanticly searched for him until they looked into Tifa's and Aerith's seeing him snuggled up with the two in their bed and Juvia had to be held back from killing the two!!

Lucy: "Man they look so Peaceful!!"

Marijane: "Your telling me!!"

Yuffie: "I wanted to be first!!!"

Erza: "I wonder how they got him to do this!! Now I want to do it!!"

Juvia: "LET ME AT THEM!!! LET ME AT MY LOVE RIVALS!!! I'LL TEAR THEN TO SHREDS!!!"

???: "Trident Gaia!!!"

Erza: "GET DOWN NOW!!!"

They all dodged as a Giant red Blast flew off into a hill nearby and exploded creating a massive Crater!!! This woke up The three very easily!!

Jackson/ Tifa/ Aerith: "What the Hell!?!?"

???: "Hahaha!! I've got you now Alien, Brawler, and Ninja!!!"

Jackson: "That's who you were tracking down!!! A Victorygreymon!!!"

Victorygreymon

Victory: "Please call me Victory!! Now I feel Like I should explain my backstory!! You see-!!"

Everyone: "No...":

Victory: "Huh!? B-But don't you wanna know why I'm doing this!!"

Tifa: "No we can care less!! Can we just fight now!?"

Victory: "Well I'm going to tell you anyway!!! You see I was born in the digital world as Koromon during 1992 and-!!"

Erza/ Lucy/ Juvia/ Marijane/ Tifa/ Aerith/ Yuffie: "Requip: Heavens wheel and Pentagram sword/ Open the gate Aqaurius/ Water Lock/ Satan soul/ Mach Punch/ Flower Bombs/ Rasen-Shuriken!!!"

They All attack him at the same time!!

Victory: "HEY YOU DIDN'T LET ME FINISH!!!! VICTORY CHARGE!!!"

He then countered them all with his sword and they were all flown backward!!!

Jackson then Turned into Wargreymon and started putting Victorygreymon in a choke hold!!

Jackson: "This is Our fight Victory!!! Not there's!!!"

Victory: "Fine then!! Dramon Breaker!!!"

Victorygreymon then slashed Jackson across the chest with his Sword as he returned with his own Blade!!

Jackson: "Requip: Zakapunto!!! Now for this Jackass!!! Mega Punch!!!"