Diamond Value Confessions!!

3rd Person POV

Aubergine had taken Jackson all across the Castle of the Diamond Authority showing him Multiple exhibits and The vast history of Gem kind which is over twenty thousand of years of it so That's definitely a lot!

They were soon called into White diamonds throne room and they stopped outside with Aubergine turning to him!

Aubergine: "I hope you do well in there. I wouldn't want anything happening to you."

J10: "Don't worry about it I've dealt with worse! I'll be fine!"

Aubergine then hugged him and smiled!

Aubergine: "Hope to see you again soon My hero."

She then walked away as the Massive doors Opened to reveal a Massive white crystaline room with a Massive white crystalline throne! In there was Blue and two other Figures who had to be by their colors Yellow and White!

Yellow Diamond

White Diamond

Jackson: *Intimidated* "Um... Hello there..."

White: "Ah here is the man of the hour! Please take a seat!"

Jackson: *Looking around* "Um... T-There is no seat..."

White: "Oh I guess so! Well take a seat on my lap then!"

Before he can say anything else White lifted him up and lifted him up to her face! Her Pure white eyes were beautiful ans her black Lucius  lips were really beautiful and complimented her eyes as well!

White: "You know why we called you here?"

Jackson: "Um... Is it because-?"

Blue: "I told them about what happened."

Jackson: "WOAH YOUR NOT GOING TO KILL ME RIGHT BECAUSE I AM WILLING TO FIGHT BACK!!!"

Yellow: "No, No, we just wanted to reveal something that We planned to do with blue!"

Blue: "I said I was sorry!"

Jackson: "You like me right?"

White: "How did you-?"

Jackson: "Just Guessed it! May I ask why though?"

White: *Blushing* "Well... To be perfectly honest we Gems had never heard or done romance before and Well... We heard of your exploits and your heroics and... well... Um..."

She then felt a tiny warm sensation on her cheek and blushed bright pink!

Jackson: "Hey I already accepted Blue so why not you two! And-"

Before he can finish all three of them hug him and he finished his sentence in his head because of him being muffled!

Jackson: 'your all some amazing Gems!'

To Be Continued...