A Cooking Date with Ukyo!!

3rd Person POV

Jackson had Just gotten up this Morning and was heading to the Mansaion's Kitchen for some Coffee when he saw Ukyo with her Iconic Giant Spatula preparing to Make something! She Turned to to him walking to him kissing his cheek as he blushed!

Ukyo: "Hey Sugar your just here in time to help me make the both of some Breakfast!"

She Looked adorable wearing some Black Pants, a Red and Black Shirt with the sleeves rolled up, A Red bow on her head, Being Barefoot, and Carrying her Giant spatula with one hand splayed across her back!

Jackson: "So What do you Plan on Making?"

Ukyo: "Oh Remember when we Watched Uncle Buck?"

Jackson: "Yeah...?"

Ukyo: "Well I plan to make the Giant Pancakes from there! I do have the Spatula for it Sugar!"

Jackson: "Great! Let me get my Apron on and we can do it!"

He then ran over and Grabbed his Green and Black Apron and Ukyo once again Kissed him on the cheek! Thankfully they had a Cook top being enough for these Pancakes and Took a Giant Bowl Mixing the Ingredients together into a Massive Bowl of Batter Pouring it onto the Flat top Grill and after about 5 Minutes Ukyo was able to flip it over with her Massive Spatula! This Process repeats for several times until they made two Beautiful stacks of Buttery, delcious, Giant Pancakes!

Jackson: *Drooling* "Wow they Look so Good!!!"

Ukyo: "We're not done yet Sugar!"

Jackson: "Huh? Why not?"

Ukyo: "Wait a Moment! Powdered Sugar Smoke Bombs!"

With that Martial arts move she coated both Giant stacks of Pancakes with Powered sugar and she handed Him a fork along with herself as they both Took a bite!

Jackson: "Wow this is so Good!"

Ukyo: "Yeah! We work great as a Team Sugar!"

They then Kissed eachother as they took turns cleaning eachother's mouths with their kisses as they Ate the Pancakes and enjoyed eachother's company! It was Certianly a 'Sweet' Time! Hehe!

To Be Continued...