Team M.O.N. !!/ An "Internship"!!/ Part 2

3rd Person POV

Jackson and Smith walked into Her office and then he realized something very strange!! THE PLACE IS A PIGSTY!!! There was a Bunch of Wrappers, Papers, and Other trash everywhere but the trashcan and there was Paperwork all over her Desk all unorganized and messy!! This was a Person with OCD's worst Nightmare and To be honest, he would've expected her to be more cleanly!!

Smith: *Taked a seat behind the desk* "Here Please take a Seat!!"

Jackson then takes a seat as Smith Grabs a Random document, and a pen and places them in front of him!!

Smith: 'Here you go!! To begin this Internship you sign this document Here, Here, And here!!" *Points at three dotted lines* "And then we need to take some measurements for your 3 piece suit and Unform!!"

Jackson: "You got it!!" *Signs* "Aaaaand Done!!"

Smith: "Great!!! Doppel Can you come in here for measurements!?"

Doppel: *Opens Door* "Yes Ma'am!!"

Doppel then Ran in and Shapeshifts into Jackson but in a Three-Piece suit and then Into the Uniform before turning back into her true form!!

Doppel: "So that's how you look like in those clothes and Now I will need to take your measurements!! It's was nice to meet you by the way" *Reaches for a handshake*

Jackson then shakes her hand only to receive a small shock and she reveals to have a joybuzzer in her hand!!

Jackson: "OW!!!"

Doppel: *Rolling on the floor luaghing* "Hahahaha!!! Man I got you good!!!"

Smith: "Doppel stop with your Practical Jokes and Just take the damn measurements!!"

Doppel: *Slowly stops chuckling*"Okay sure!!" 

She then pulls out some measuring tape and starts measuring his legs, arms, Barrel chest, and her feet and She blushed immensely everytime she got to feel his rock hard muscles and Smith got a bit more Jealous!!

TimeSkip!!

After Getting his Measurements done he was let go to explore the place and that's when He found the Emplyeee Loungue where Tio, and Zombina were eating Lunch!! Tio was having a Caesar salad and Cheesecake He made for her and Zombina was having a Ham sandwich!! Zombina saw him looking at her when his eyes neared her open chest and She decided to crack a Joke and Mess with him!!

Zombina: "What!? You expected me to eat Human flesh!?" *Chuckles* "And Secondly my eyes are up here!!" *Smug Look*

Jackson: *Blushing*

Tio: "Zombina don't do that too him!! Hey Jackson!!" *Pats her Lap*

Jackson blushing walked over and sat on Tio's lap as he pulled out his Lunch and Began eating a chicken sandwich he made for himself!! Tio then grabbed her Cheescake and took a bit off with a fork and started poking him in the cheek with it confusing him!!

Jackson: "Huh!?"

Tio: "Well Aren't you going to eat it!?"

Jackson: "S-Sure..."

She then started feeding him As Zombina gotten a bit Jealous as her sharp teeth grinding against eachother as she continued eating her lunch!!

Tio: 'Yeah Maybe I should talk to them about this... It's pretty obvious they like him too for a while now!!'

Just then Manako walked in and tried to leave blushing when she saw him but he walked over and stopped her!!

Jackson: "Hey What's wrong!?"

Manako: "N-Nothing... It just seems to busy in here already..." 

She seemed to be trying to cover up her One big eye from his View and he simply moved her hand out of the way and smiled!!

Jackson: "Hey there's no need to uncover your eye!! I think it looks adorable on you!!"

Manko: *Flustered* "Y-You think S-So...!?"

Jackson: "Yeah!!"

Manako: *Bright Pink* "T-T-Thank Y-You..."

Jackson: "Hey Just telling How I see it!!"

Manako: *Turns an even brighter pink* "..."

Tio: 'Yeah it's pretty damn obvious...'

TimeSkip!!

Tio had Confronted the others About it and Yes even though it wasn't so obvious yet!! So they decided to confess to him in Smith's Office and when they got there they were shocked!! IT WAS SQUEAKY CLEAN!!! Jackson was in there just finishing up the details in the filing cabinet!!

Jackson: "Oh Hey Girls!! I was Just Spiffying up Smith's Office for her!! I even organized every one of her documents from A-Z!! By the way why are the all of you here all at once!?"

Tio: "Um... Jackson I think they have something to admit to you!!"

Jackson: "Sure!! What is it!?"

Smith: "Well... Um... You see... the Rest of Team MON... Really..."

Jackson: "Loves me I know!!"

Team MON: "WHAAAAAA!!! H-HOW!?!?"

Jackson: "You are not good at hiding it!! And Besides I think your all cute!! Just as Much as Tio!!"

They all then Glomped him and started kissing, hugging, Smothering, and Playing Footsie with him!! Yes even Tio did so!!

Jackson: "Well I guess that Happens all of the time now!! I love you all!!"

Team MON: "We Love you too!!"

They then Laid down on the office floor continuing their Snuggling endeavors for the rest ofd the day since their were no Calls Or anything!!

To be Continued...