Erza's Family!!/ Part 1

3rd Person POV

Outside the Fairy Tail Guildhall, a Young Red Headed girl was standing there gathering the courage needed to walk inside!! She wore a Dress shirt, Vest, Skirt, Stockings, and Boots, with a Blade at her side!! She had a strange resemblance to The Great Titania herself!!

???: "Come on Maya!! Go Inside!! Talk to Her!! You can do this!!"

Maya

She took a deep breath and Walked inside and once she did people started taking notice on how much she looks Like Erza!! She walked up to the Bar counter to Marijane and ordered a Drink and some food!!

Maya: "May I have a Root beer Floar and a slice of Strawberry cake please!?"

Marijane: "Well of Course Sweetie!!" *Serves Maya her food* "You sure do Like Erza!! You even share the same Food Tastes!!"

Maya: "Yeah about that... I need to speak to her!!"

Marijane: "Sorry about that Sweetie!! She's currently out taking A Mission to kill a Rajang so You'll have to wait until-!!"

Erza: "Someone wants to speak to me!!"

Erza then appeared behind Them already walking in and dropped the Horn onto the ground looking like a Total MOFO!!!

Maya: 'Wow!!! She's even more Badass than I thought!!!'

Erza: "Well!? Who wants to speak!? Speak up!!"

Maya: "U-U-Um... I do M-Miss Scarlet...!!"

Erza: "Speak up then!!!"

Maya: "Um... Miss Erza... Um... I'm... I'm..." *Deep Breath* "I'M YOUR SISTER MAYA SCARLET!!!!!"

The Entire Guild:

Erza: "M-M-My S-S-Sister...!!!"

Lucy and Happy who were right behind her spoke up!!

Lucy: "I-I Didn't know you had A sister!!"

Happy: "A-Aye..."

Erza: "Me either..."

Maya: "Look I'm sorry to bother you...It seems like you don't want me here... I better leave...  so Good day..."

Before Maya can even leave Erza Grabbed her and Shoved Hugged her and no it's not one of those Natsu Hugs It was a full force loving, Familu Hugs!!! Something she is very, very rare to give!!

Maya: "M-Miss Scarlet..."

Erza: *Shedding Tears* "N-No... Pleae Call me Erza..."

Maya: "Are you sad!?"

Erza: *Shedding Tears* "No I'm just so Happy!! I have a sister!!!"

Maya: Really...!?"

Erza: "Yes..." *Gets up* "Everyone This is My Little Sister Maya Scarlet!!! And If you wanna Hurt her your going to have to go through me!!! Everyone got that!?" *Everyone nods* "Good!!!"

Maya: *Eyes water up* "T-Thank You Sis... I've always wanted to meet You..."

Erza: "Good!! Now Lets get you something to eat!! MARIJANE!!!"

Marijane: "Y-Yes Ma'am!!!"

Erza: "Make my little sister anything she want's!! I'll be paying for it!!"

Marijane: "Yes Ma'am!! Of course Ma'am!!"

Erza: "Great!!!" *Looks Down* "Maya we have plenty to talk about!!"

Maya: "Great!!!" 'I guess I have to tell her about my Quest Later... Don't worry Mom I'll find you..."

To Be Continued...