Cooking Breakfast for Lum!!/ Lum's Old Fiance!!

3rd Person POV

Jackson woke up in bed and as he started to open his eyes he saw that Lum was Hugging him from behind as she started waking up as well. He petted her head as she opened her eyes and she immediately Glomped him and started smothering him full of Kisses covering him with Lipstick!

Jackson: "Lum!!! I need to breathe!!!"

She then stops and started nuzzling the crook of his neck like a Cat!

Lum: "Sorry Darling I just love you so much!"

Jackson: "Heh Me too Lum! Love you too! You want me to go downstairs and make us some Breakfast?"

Lum: "What do you have in mind Darling?"

Jackson: "Well I thought of Pancakes, waffles, French toast sticks, Popotarts?"

Lum: "Oh what are Poptarts? They sound like a plant on my Native Homeworld!"

Jackson: "Hehehe, Well they are a toaster pastries! We got smores flavored!"

Lum: "Yes Please!"

Jackson: *Pets her head* "Alright my Little Alien princess!"

He then kissed her head and walked downstairs and quickly made some toasted Poptarts and a glass of some Cold Milk and then placed it on a table in front of a seat! He then started cooking himself some Waffles when he heard something that sounded like a person.

Jackson: 'Huh? Is That Lum? No She wouldn't be down here yet. Hmmm... Could it be Ruby? She is a serious Morning person? Maybe...' 

He then turned around and was met by an Oni who was eating Lum's Food!

Jackson: "YO, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!!?"

???: "So Your are My Rival Huh? I am Rei and I am Lum's True Fiance!"

Rei

Jackson: "Oh Great another one of these Love rival Loons! Look Here Rei that was Lum's food and You just ate it!"

Rei: "Does it look like I Care! She is mine and not yours!"

Lum then came down stairs and Saw Rei expressing much digust towards him!

Lum: "What are you doing here Rei!?"

Rei: "Lum! Come back with me! We can live happily ever after back on our Planet!"

Lum: "No Rei! I don't love you! Your a Womanizer, a Glutton, and a Jackass who loves other Women and Food more than me! At least Darling cares about me and my needs and he does more!"

Rei: "Fine I guess I must kill him for you then!"

Rei was then about to Punch Our hero but he caught his fist and Smirked while Rei started realizing what's about to happen!

Jackson: "Oh This will be fun!"

Rei was on the ground bloody, beaten, and Bruised as he pinned his arm behind his back and put his foot on his back as well!

Jackson: "You give up Rei?"

Rei: "YES! UNCLE! UNCLE!"

He then let go of him as Lum hugged our hero!

Lum: "Wow Jackie your so strong!"

J10: "I did train under 1000X Earth's Gravity!"

 Rei: "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..." 

 Lum: "Wow That's so Amazing Darling!" 

 Rei: "...UUUUUUUUUCK!!!"

Jackson: "Indeed!"

Rei: "I will be back Jackson 10 and when I do I'll get Lum Back!"

Jackson: "Ah Put in a sock in it Food thief!"

Rei then flew off as Lum kissed Jackson and he blushed and smiled.

Jackson: "You want me to make you some more Poptarts?"

Lum: "Yes Please!"

To Be Continued...