J10 and Skurd Vs Rin and Daidouji!!!

3rd Person POV

Today Jackson was Training with Rin and Daidouji and was Learning how to use Skurd again since he had learn so much since the last time!! They had Just finished lunch since they were all hungry (Especially Skurd)!!

Skurd: "You Ramen was Super delicious Ms.Rin!!"

Rin: "Thank you Skurd but please Call Me Rin!!"

Skurd: "Okay Rin!!"

Rin: "Okay!! It's time for the final Training session of the day!!"

Jackson/Skurd: "Okay what is it!?"

Daidouji: "You will be fighting both of us!!"

Jackson: *Pales* "W-What!?"

Skurd: 'You Okay Shadowbelt!?"

Jackson: "Y-Yeah I'm okay... Just a little scared... That's all...

Rin: "You Ready!?"

Daidouji: "Yep!!"

Jackson: "Right!!"

A/N: Play The Below Video from 0:03-0:18!!

Jackson: "Alright then!! If We're going Shinobi lets go for JackNinja!!!" 

He then slaps his Omnitrix and Becomes Jackninja in the matter of seconds!!

Skurd: "Cool New form!!!"

Jackson: "Thanks!! Now Right Arm: Atomix and Left Arm: Armadrillo!!"

Skurd: "Right!!!"

Skurd then transform his Arms into that of Atomix and Armadrillo!!

Rin: "Okay Dai we gotta be careful!! From what I can tell he is really powerful and- Dai!?"

Daidouji: "I SHALL CRUSH YOU LIKE AN INSIGNIFICANT WORM!!! RAAAAAGH!!!"

Daidouji then Charged at him as Jackson prepared his first attack!!

Jackson: "Atomic Drill Double Slam- Ribbit!!!"

He then teleported above her and slammed both fists upon her back but then Daidouji grabbed him by the Arms Slamming him like the Hulk did to Loki!! He then grabbed her in a Full Nelson and Jumped up into the Air!!

Jackson: "Seismic Toss- Ribbit!!!"

A/N: 2:10-2:38!!!

Daidouji then fell to the ground with a Sickening Crack as she got to her knees and started coughing blood!!

Jackson: "Wait!! Where's Rin- Ribbit!?"

Just then Jackson was hit in the back with dozens of Needles as he suddenly felt blood coming from his back!! He fell to the ground where Daidouji got up, with a terrifying Yandere Look with red yes and Electricy surrounding her body as She Grabbed Jackson by the face!!

Jackson: "Eep!!"

Skurd: "This isn't good!!"

Daidouji: "Shinobi Back Slam!!!"