II

☆Queen's Pov:

I was sitting in my bedroom by the large vanity table while one of my personal maids, Irene, was picking out an outfit for me to wear. As she was busy doing what she did best, one of our other maids, Yeosang, was brushing and styling my hair. Usually i would do this myself as to not put on anyone... However, i was feeling a little more tired recently so i had ordered for Yeosang and irene.

"What style of dress would you like to wear today Your Majesty. Any preference?"

"You chose Irene, you always pick a gorgeous choice."

Irene smiled as she picked out three dresses from the large closet. Her choices included, a short Pastel peach dress with long sleeves and a sheer peach cape on the back that reached the floor. A deep blue floor length dress with short sleeves that was decorated with small crystals stitched into the sleeves and chest of the dress. And finally a short black dress with large lace straps that connected into a bow at the back.

Irene placed the dresses onto the bed and began listing all of the pros and cons for each one in her head while Yeosang finished with my styling hair.

Once he was done, two of them stepped out of the room for me to change into the dress that she had finally decided upon, i picked up the deep blue dress and carefully put it on before putting on some navy heels that she had also set out.

Within a minute the pair returned inside while smiled on their faces.

"It looks amazing, your Majesty."

"Thank you, both of you. Oh Yeosang, Can you go and see if Seonghwa is awake for me? If so please send him downstairs to the dining hall for me."

"Of course, Your majesty."

I smiled and thanked them both as i walked out of my bedroom and made my way down the hallway and down the stairs to the dining hall, the guards opened the doors with a nod as I gave them a smile before stepping inside the dining hall.

There were only a few maids inside as I made my way over to my usual spot to sit down and wait.

"Would you like a drink your majesty?"

"Oh, no, no. I will wait for the moment. Thank you Jeonghan"

It was around 20 minutes before Yeosang returned with Seonghwa following closely behind him. The two were laughing about something between them as Seonghwa came over and sat down at the table beside me.

"Happy birthday Hwa."

Seonghwa rolled his eyes before laughing as i reached my arm over and quickly ruffled his hair while he was still sitting down.

"How are you feeling? Are you excited?"

"I.... I feel okay"

"As long as you are not nervous, it is okay.."

He seemed to be different as he sat down, he wasn't laughing like he was a minute ago. He was thinking again....

"Was there anything else today?"

"No, the party is the only thing happening today. Would you like more things today?"

"No! No..."

The two of us stayed in the dining room and ate breakfast in an odd silence before Seonghwa excused himself and left the dining hall to return to his room.

"Jeonghan, Can you please tell the staff that they may behind with the decorations in the dining hall once i have finished. I know it will take a while so I shall go and wait in the library."