VI

☆Hongjoong's Pov:

I smiled after hearing him say that and without realizing what i was doing i hugged him tightly. It was after I did it that i realized what i was doing, i was about to stop and apologize until he did something that i didn't really expect.

Especially not from him.

As i was about to let go and apologize for making him uncomfortable i felt Seonghwa wrap his arms around me and hug me tightly.

"Oh? what was that for?"

"What...? You hugged me.... so i did it back...."

"But you never hug people? What beought that on?"

"Actually, I only hug certain people...."

"Fine, at least look happy when you do.... you look like you are about to zone out again while staring at me"

"What? I am fine....I was thinking"

"About what, you make it sound sinister...."

"Nothing...."

"Tell me?"

"No! You will never know."

There was a grin on his face as he turned to walk past me, however, he didn't get far as I reached forward and lightly grabbed onto the back of his clothes and dragged him back over.

"Absolutely not, you are going to tell me."

"Hey! I will tell kibum you ruined my clothes if you do not let me go."

"Oh really? Then I will tell him that you were being a rat"

"I am not a rat."

He looked offended as he stopped trying to wriggle away while I just stayed there smirking at him. I still had one hand holding the back of his shirt as he stood still with his arms now crossed over his chest.

"Yes, you are. You are being a rat."

"And you are being a dick."

"Oh! How rude!"

I pretended to be shocked for a moment before hitting him on the arm lightly. He glanced down at his arm before he started to laugh quietly to himself.

I was surprised to hear him genuinely laughing at something so dumb....

"Was that all? A leaf could hit harder than that Hongjoong!"

"Oh?"

"That did not hur-"

There was a grin on my face as I let go of the back of his shirt. Before he was able to finish mocking me, I quickly grabbed him by the arm and pinned him against the wall.

"oH-"

My mind went completely blank for a moment as I stood there staring at him while he stared back at me. He seemed equally, if not more confused at the whole thing...

There was one thing that I didn't think about, and that was how..... awkward this was....

If someone saw this, then I don't think I could ever explain it...

'No, we weren't doing anything weird... I just pinned him to the wall with one hand above his head while he was holding my shoulder.... nothing weird here...'

They wouldn't buy that....

"Joong.... what are you doing...."

"I was just..... I have no idea.... i-"

The sound of the door opening made me jump as I immediately let go of him and stepped back a few feet.

"Oh, perfect! There you both are, we were looking for you both. Is everything alright Seonghwa? Your face is a little red?"