V

☆Hongjoong's Pov:

I have always been told, 'spying is bad, Don't eavesdrop.' I hear those words from my parents all of the time.

I don't pay too much attention to it, though...

How else would I find out all the interesting things I get to tell Seonghwa and Mingi when we see each other.

As i was standing talking with Mingi about something completely irrelevant, my parents were talking togetherness too far away while Seonghwa was talking with some princess that his mother dragged him to speak to.

Their conversation lasted for a while as Mingi kept trying to stop me from eavesdropping on them, it isn't that I wanted to eavesdrop.

I was just interested in what was going on, I liked to know what was happening around me.

"Hongjoong, what they are talking about is probably private. You should not do that.... How would you feel if i were to do that to yoh?"

"I would just tell you what i was talking about, you know what he is like for hiding everything. I want to know what she is saying to him, judging by his expression it is hardly positive.... "

"I thought you had stopped having a thing for Seonghwa? Or is that still a thing that is going on with you."

"What do you think"

"Well, I personally think that you are a little bit... Creepy staring at him all the time.... i did have to flick your jaw shut as you were drooling over him earlier."

"I am not creepy....  I just have a type. Besides! How can you not drool over him, just look at him in that!"

"Well, okay.... i would not necessarily say creepy... But....  You are a little bit odd.. You are also very lucky he has not caught you staring much tonight."

"I know that- Oh, wait. i think he is leaving!"

"What? Hongjoong, Please give it a rest for now, You have had a thing for him for the last three years, What if you get hurt... what if he is only into women. I don't want you crying on the phone again at 3am to me. Please be realistic here"

"I... I do not know what would happen..."

"Just, do me one favour Hongjoong. Please do not get yourself hurt... And please, be careful."

"I will not get hurt.... i know what i am doing, so there is no need to worry about me, Mingi."

I watched in silence as Seonghwa stopped talking to the Princess while his mother and the man beside her walked over. The Princess quickly walked over to the man and whispered something to him while Seonghwa and his mother both left the room.

"Hongjoong! I swear if you follow him, Did our previous conversation mean nothing to- "

I quickly followed behind them before Mingi could finish his sentence, i could feel him rolling his eyes behind me as i snuck through the other doorway. I silently walked around the corner as i heard the two of them talking ahead of me.

"Seonghwa, I have been talking to her father, King Yuta, for many years about this. We have been discussing this since you were very young."

"I swear... if you have arranged something between the two of us..... I have only just met her, and she is already acting weird to me.... i do not like her already."

"Seonghwa, she is just a very shy person. I spoke to her already today, she is so sweet, You need to stop being so negative whenever you meet someone, you may like her after a while once you warm up to her.."