Divorce Papers

NEXT DAY
DRAKES HOUSE
A truck is fully loaded with every property that belongs to you and your daughter. "No way!" You said in amusement to your caller "Bye! He's here" you said as you hear him honking at the gate. "Get ready guys, you'll be leaving soon" you said to the men that loaded the truck as Drake heads towards you with shock on his face "what's going on here?" "I just came to get the rest of my belongings" you said with a smile on your face "okey guys, you can go. I'll get in touch with you" you said as you turn your attention back to Drake handing him a file "what's this all about?" Drake said getting the file from you as he looks at you with curiosity "well, I would have sent my lawyer to do the delivery but I decided to do it since I was already coming here. Those are divorce papers. Do the needful." "Come in, let's talk." "I have nothing to say to you Drake" "okey, then allow me do the talking" "I'm not listening to you either. The only thing that can make me have a discussion with you is if it has anything relating to the divorce papers which ofcoz you are yet to open. Take care of yourself Drake, I wish you and Hana a blissful life" you said as you pat his cheeks before heading to your car.

ERIC'S HOUSE
"Why did you have to go there alone, you know your condition and you don't need stress" kezia said "you sound like I did all the packing. I only directed them on what to do and the rest was magic." "So has he called you since then?" "No, I told him not to unless it has something to do with the divorce papers" "but you have a lawyer" "I know, but I want to talk to him about something, and I want that to happen only when he demands to see me" "why" "because in his weakness, I'll find strength" "ohhwww! Where's Queendaline?" "Ohhw, she's with your mum. I don't want her caught up in this. Babe, I'm sorry I didn't tell you before now" "it's okay" "thanks". "Kezia bring your hands, the baby's kicking" "He kicks Beautifully" Kezia says as she places her palms on your tummy smiling.

LATER THAT DAY
"Ahhh! His house is half empty. I pack everything that I bought. He just stood there, looking at me like I've got a plague. You said in amusement "you are always welcomed here till you can sought yourself out. If there's anything you need, let me know" Eric said giving you a cup of tea as he sits close to you "thank you so much. I do appreciate" "it's nothing. What are friends for" he said smiling at you "yeah, you're right. What are friends for" you said with sadness in your voice "com'on Hana, don't sound that way" Eric said as he moves his chair closer to you and takes your hands. "Hana, it's okay. Take it a foot at a time" you draw your face closer to Eric's in an attempte to kiss him but he declines making you retrieve in shame. "Hana, I'm not going down that lane again with you. I'll love it if you respect that. I'll be in my room if you need anything." Eric said before leaving you by yourself.