Can We Go Back To How Things Were?

ONE YEAR LATER
"Where did I keep that phone?" You said to yourself as you search for your phone, following your ringing tune. "I've seen you" you said picking your phone up as the call ends. You checked to see who called "Kezia!" The phone rings again, you hesitate but answered the call "Hello!" "Babe! You no try ooooo. Don't tell me you deleted my number? This is Kez Kez by the way. You left without letting me know. You changed your sim, I thought you loved me." "I did. I'm sorry Kez. I had to leave and start life again. I'm sorry Kez but I wronged you" "it's okay, I forgive you. I know everything that happened" "you do?" "Yes! Long story short, my phone had some issues so I was using Eric's phone for a while. I bumped into your apology message to him. So he had to tell me everything. Part of our wedding vows was to be transparent. I'm mad that you missed my wedding. How's your baby?" "Ohw babe, I'm sorry and thanks for forgiving me. I felt bad and so I just left. You know we have a lot of catching up to do. Anyways, Lagos is a mess of population and traffic. But I do miss Abuja. My baby boy has a name, Ezerika, and he's fine. Queendaline is a very small wonderful big sister to him. Come visit me let's catch-up" "I will, I just wanted to let you know that I'm sis weeks pregnant with triplets" "you are joking. Babe I'm happy for you oooo. Come see me now, I really miss you. How did you get my number?" "Remember Ezekiel in uni, I met and we hooked up and he helped me. Drake got married last month but not to Anne. So babe, gist me. Any new guy in your stubborn life?" "Wow! Finally! I'm glad a woman can tire him down. I'm glad he keeps to our terms based on the money for the well being of his children. Yes, I have a guy in my life, My son." "Mtcheeeew. Don't do now......"