I'll Sign

THREE DAYS LATER
DRAKE'S HOUSE
"You must be really crazy thinking that I'll sign this shit!" Drake said flinging the file in your face. You caught the file with ease and kept it on the table in front of you "you don't have a choice" "I do! You can't take custody of my daughter and unborn son!" Drake says with rage "ohw! I'm sorry sir, enlighten me" you said mockingly "Now she's your daughter abi? You ungrateful ingrate. You call her your daughter right? Show me just one thing Drake. One thing that's hers and is from you?" "I can't do that, you packed everything. You freaking packed more than your belongings" "Hey mister man, don't even go there, every single thing I packed belongings to me, I bought them with my hard earned money. After all, this house isn't even yours. Your mom gave you as a wedding gift." "Which makes it mine you dummy. That doesn't give you the right to take my child away from me! See Hana, I know you hate me, but she's my daughter and I'll have her and have my unborn child once he's born." "You must be an idiot. That will only happen over my sublime body" "shut up!" Drake shouted "No! You shut up! Wait a minute, you've been saying 'my daughter', 'my child', she has a name doesn't she?" For a while, the room was filled with silence. Drake was speechless for a while and then tears forms up in you eyes. "Oh My God! Drake? You don't even know the name of the girl you call your child" "I do! My daughter's name is Queen" "congratulations" you said clapping towards Drake "her name is Queendaline!" You said poking his chest with all your strength "so? There's no difference" "There's a huge difference. Number one, Queen doesn't have 'daline' after it like Queendaline does. Number two, they both mean different things. Number three, they are both spelt and pronounced differently." You said as the tears that formed in your eyes fall. "Hana, you need to calm down. Shouting isn't good for the baby" Drake said as he tries to hug you but you pushed him so hard he almost fell. "you devil incarnate, I'll make you pay and trust me, you won't see my children ever in your life." "So just because I didn't add 'daline' to her name, you won't let me see my child, com'on, you're better than that" well I am, that's why you are going to contribute to their up bringing with the sum of five hundred thousand naira every month." "You must be out of your mind" "I bet you don't know how old she is. Drake, I'm tired. If this is why you called me to come see you, I'm done here. Hope you know two can play this game. It's either you sign the damn documents of we see in court. And trust me, you won't just be paying an increasing huge sum of money to me every month, you'll be doing it in jail" "wait! What do you mean by an increasing sum of money every month?" Drake cut you short with a surprised face. "It means exactly what you heard. The money increases monthly because your children are humans and humans grow, so does the money. Have a nice day Drake!" As you're about turning to leave, Drake quickly stops you as he suddenly appears in your front. "Drake what's the meaning of this, I don't have strength to fight you so ju..." Before you could complete your words, Drake kisses you. You let him. You don't know why but you let him. "Com'on Anne, calm down" Drake whispered into your ears. Wait a minute, did he just call me Anne? But you played cool, "you know I love you?" He said as he kisses your neck down. "you're really good at this" you said as you unfasten his belt and remove it completely from his waist while he unbottons his shirt. You unzip his trousers and pull down. He trys to unzip your gown but you stop him "Calm down, you know I'm pregnant, so you have to take it easy. I'll undress myself" you said as you push him on the couch "just lay down and watch me" you take your hands to the top of your back where your zip starts, your grip the belt that was still in your palms with all your strength and before you know it, you whip him hard on his half nude body spontaneously with short intervals making it hard for him to escape your lashes as he tries to block with shock and pain on his face. "You evil monster! You don't deserve a freaking manhood! You think one fake kiss from your lustfully pretentious lips will change everything? Well it used to but not anymore. There I was, thinking that each of our hearts will merge and become one heart, one love, but I was a big fat fool. Our hearts can never be one, because they are two hearts that can never merge I was just stupid believing that our hearts can merge as one. I bluntly refused to see the facts that we are nothing but TWO HEARTS " You said as your strength increases and your lashes on him quickens with strength. "I hate you Drake for being my weakness, but like the Bible makes me understand, 'Its in my weakness, You, that I find strength' to hit you so hard. I wish I could kill you like right now, but I'm not as evil as you are so I'll prefer killing you slowly. That way, I get to enjoy the show." You said as you let go of the belt. You were shocked when you looked at Drake, not believing that you did such to his body. Drake was helplessly lying on the floor, covered with blood stained bruises all over his body as he tries to mutter something. You quickly removed his phone from his trouser pocket searching for his friend that's a doctor. "Hello Doctor Obi! It's Hana, Drake's wife. I just came into the house and Drake's on the floor covered with blood. You need to come here right now. Bye." You cut the call, picked your bag and headed towards the entrance door when Drake finally speaks with a cracky voice "I'll sign the papers", "you didn't have a choice" you said you opened the door and exited.