65

"We're here."

She looked at me with amusement in her eyes. She's the prettiest.

Sa ilang taong lumipas marami nang nagbago, isa lang ang hinde at yun ay ang nararamdaman ko para sakanya.

She was about to open the door of my car pero agad ko siyang pinigilan. Agad akong lumabas ng kotse at pinambukas siya ng pintuan.

"Thank you." Nginitian niya ako.

Her smile is just so captivating, it made my heart race.

I love you so much, Yumi. I hope that you are aware of that. I knew everything, I knew what my dad did to you, I knew what he did to us. I knew everything, but I was late. Nalaman ko nalang ang mga nangyare nung nakaalis ka na and it hurts so bad. It does.

Everything's fine now. I already did what my father wanted me to do, and that is to take care of his company. I was so mad at my dad that time, but alam kong walang magagawa ang galit kaya I tried so hard to understand him. He just wanted the best for me. Yes, he did something wrong, tinaboy niya ang taong nagsisilbing liwanag sa daan ko, he was the reason why Yumi left me.

"Ang bilis ng oras, nuh? Parang kailan lang....."

Nawala lahat ng iniisip ko when I heard her talk, nakatingin pala siya sakin habang nakangiti ng malapad. She's so pretty and I will never get tired of saying that.

"So where did you go after everything that happened?" I seriously asked her.

We are just sitting on the sand habang tinatanaw ang magandang dagat sa harap namin. Everything is so peaceful, she is indeed my peace.

"Malayo. I had a hard time, Drake." Rinig na rinig mo ang lungkot sa boses niya.

"I had a hard time, but everything was worth it." She looked at me with a big smile on her face.

"Im sorry." Yan lang ang tanging masabi ko.

"Im really sorry for what my dad did, Im really sorry for not knowing what my dad did." I added.

Araw-araw kong sinisisi ang sarili ko, araw-araw kong hinanap si Yumi, araw-araw kong gustong bumalik kame sa date.

Hindi siya nagsalita, she just pulled me closer to her. The next thing I knew is that were already kissing. I kissed her back as soon as I felt her lips, I pulled her closer to me, I grabbed her waist and stopped for awhile.

"I loved you, I love you, and I'll keep on loving you." I told her the exact same words I told her the day she left.

Hindi ko na siya hinintay pang sumagot, kita ko naman ang gulat sa kanyang mata. She wouldn't kiss me if she don't feel the same way, right?

Mas lalong lumalalim ang halik namin sa isa't isa hanggang sa may naramdamang akong luha sa pisngi ko, luha ni Yumi. She's crying.

I stopped to check on her for awhile. She quickly wiped her tears and smiled at me.

"I love you too, Drake. I loved you, I love you, and I'll keep on loving you."

Hinila ko siya ulit at mas lalong pinalalim ang mga halik ko, she then kissed me back.

Words are not to enough to express how happy and contented I am. She loves me, we love each other. That all that matters to me now.

"Drake?" Napalingon ako when I heard someone walking towards me.

Sobrang saya sa pakiramdam na ang unang taong makikita mo sa umaga ay ang mahal mo.

She looks so pretty, she looks so pretty while wearing my big polo. Parang dress na ito sakanya.

Last night was so wonderful.

Agad kong inoff ang stove at lumapit sakanya.

"Good morning, my love." I kissed her forehead kaya agad naman siyang napatawa ng mahina.

Nandito kame ngayon sa private property namin, we stayed here last night. Hindi naman namin inexpect na may mangyayare kagabi, buti nalang at may malapit na palengke dito kaya I was able to buy goods for us.

Umupo siya sa countertop at hinintay akong makalabalik sa ginagawa ko. After cooking we just ate, then we headed out para maligo sa beach.

Today was immaculate.

After ko siyang ihatid sa condo ko ay umuwi na rin ako sa condo ko para magakapaghanda na papuntang opisina. I still have a lot of paperworks to finish.

I didn't actually officially asked her out yet but I will do that today, so bago ako dumeretso sa kusina dumaan muna ako sa isang kilalang flower shop. I requested for the most beautiful bouquet of flowers available. I then payed for it at dumeretso na sa sasakyan ko.

Medyo maaga pa kaya naisip kong idaan ko muna to sa cafeteria. I can't believe that she's now working in my company but under her name. Mayumi Lathrel grew up to be a very successful woman, I have read a lot of articles about her food, a lot of good reviews, and I also saw her restaurants getting featured on different tv shows. Mayumi is such a big hit now.

Si Leina lang ang nasa cafeteria kaya may binilin ako sakanya.

I told her to tell Yumi to eat with me sa cafeteria this lunch. Nagtawanan muna kame bago ako tuluyang umakyat patungo sa opisina ko. I was carrying the flowers with me which made every female employee in my building stare. I smiled at them before going in my office.

Tinanggal ko ang coat ko at umupo sa swivel chair ko. I stared at all the papers on my table. Damn, I have a lot of things to do. Damn it.

I quickly finished everything so that I can make it to my lunch with Yumi. Agad ko namang ito natapos. Dali dalo akong tumayo at lumabas.

I was about to go in the elevator when I remembered about the flowers. I asked my secretary to hand it to me. Annika, the girl who keeps on flirting with me. I never flirted back. Sobrang binabad ko yung sarili ko sa trabaho when Yumi was gone, I had no time for girls.

Yumi is an exemption.

Nagtataka si Annika habang nakatingin siya sa bulaklak na hawak niya.

"Yes, that's for Ms. Mayumi Lathrel." Inunahan ko na siya. Kita naman na biglang sumama yung itsura niya.

"You guys are dating?" Taas kilay niyang tanong.

"Dated, broke up, and will be dating again." Sagot ko at dumeretso na sa elevator.

"Get back to your work!" Dagdag ko bago sinara ang elevator.

She just looked at me with disbelief in her eyes.

The elevator opened kaya agad agad akong naglakad patungo sa cafeteria. Malayo palang ay nakita ko na si Yumi nakaupo sa isang sulok, hinihintay niya siguro ako.

I was about to approach her when my I felt my phone ringing.

Mr. Lim calling.....

He's one of the biggest investors in my company.

Agad agad ko naman itong sinagot?

"Mr. Lim."

"Mr. Travis, we are having a very important meeting right now, did you forgot?"

Damn it.

_______________________________

S <3