Chapter 9 (Jinsoo)

Jisoo's P.O.V.

Today was my day off and I decided to make some food for Jin. I went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. (Btw this is what Jisoo's place looks like)

After my morning routine, this is what I looked like

I went to the kitchen and made him some lunch. I didn't make breakfast becuse it is like after 12 right now. I slept late because I was watching these girls dance and I was really intreasted.

I was done makinf him lunch. I called an uber because I am rich and all but I don't have a car because... Well IDK.

I went inside of the car and told him the location.

Me: "K.SJ enterprises please"

The guy nodded his head and drove off to the company.

When we arrieved, I payed the guy the amount and went inside of the company. The workers know who I am and all so they didn't really bother me.

I went to Jin's office but I heard moaning. And the voice sounded fimiluar. Irene.... I opened the door to see Irene on top of Jin but looking at Jin, he didn't look comfortable at all.

Me: "The fuck?!?!?!? You bitch ass slut!! Get off of my man!!"

Irene: "But Jin oppa thinks I should continue. Right oppa?"

Jin: "Off. Now" He says in his cold tone.

A reason why I fell for this man.

Irene: "Ughh!! I never get what I want!!"

Me: "Because you are a dumb bitch"

Irene: "I don't know how my mom fell for your father"

Me: "Well the answer is obvious, my father pittied your mother because she had you and he was handsom. Know wonder I am wwg"

Jin: "Thats right"

Me: "Shut it! You will get a punishment later on. Irene, leave!!"

Irene: "Fine!! But he will be mine!!"

She left the office and I walked up to Jin.

Me: "No dessert for 2 months"

Jin: "Noooooo!!!!! I can't live without......Your cherry pie!!!"

Jisoo: "And the other kind too"

Jin: "I hate my life sometimes"

Me: "But tonight is your last night. Understood?"

Jin: "Fine"

Me: "Anyways~ I made my baby lunch!" I say in my usual adorable tone.

Jin: "Aww baby come here"

I had the lunch in my hands but I put it on his desk. He motioned me to sit on his lap. I sat on his lap with my thighs on his. So I was sitting sideways.

Jin: "You are my happiness darling"

Me: "I know"

Jin: "I am so haply to have a girlfriend like you"

Me: "Thank you honey"

I kissed his plump lips and smiled. I opened the container where his lunch was in and got a spoonfull of soup.

Me: "Say ahhhh" I say wanting to feed him

Jin: "But--"

Me: "Say ahhh!!"

He opened his mouth and I fed him his lunch.

I went back home and looked through some clothes for work. After doing that, I decided to watch something so I wouldn't be bored.

Around 6 possably 7, I heard my doorbell ring. I went to the door and opended it, revealing Jin.

Jin walked in the house. I closed the door and went to where he was.

Me: "Hey, what's wrong?"

Jin: "I just missed you"

Me: "Awww. Come here baby~"

He came to me and I hugged him.

Me: "You want my charry pie?"

Jin: "Yes" He pouts"

Me: "Ok then" I went to the kitchen and started to make my charry pie.

A/n:
So the ship chapters are not supposed to be as long as my regular chapters but not too short. Ok bye😉✌