Chapter 28

Lisa's P.O.V.
The Next Day

I woke up feeling better than I usually do. I got out if bed and went to the bathroom so I could do my morning routine.

After my morning routine, I got into this,

I am staying at home today because I don't like going out in the cold

I am staying at home today because I don't like going out in the cold. I decided to text Jungkook because why not?

Jennie's P.O.V.

Namjoon and I went to my doctors office and knocked on the door.

Doctor: "Come in!"

We entered the office and sat down i front of my doctors desk.

Dr. Lee: "So Ms. Kim, I have some bad news"

Me: "What is it?"

Dr. Lee: "You have a 37.68% chance of having  children"

Namjoon: "B-baby"

Me: "It's ok Namjoon"

Dr. Lee: "I am so sorry"

Me: "It's ok"

We left the doctors office and went home.

Namjoon: "Are you sure you are ok?"

Me: "No"

I started to breakdown and Namjoon started to comfort me.

Lisa's P.O.V.

Jungkook is on his way over since it has been a while for him to be welcome.

I was watching some dramas when I heard the door opening and closing.

I know who it is and smiled. I looked over and saw Jungkook smiling at me.  I got up and went torwards him hugging him tightly.

He hugged me back and kissed my head. I broke the hug and looked up at him.

Me: "I miss you"

Jungkook: "I missed you too, Doll"

I kissed those lips that I missed so much. We moved our lips in sync but shortly the kiss ended. (I literally got Love Talk stuck in my head. Touch me tease feel me up lol 😆)

I looked into his eyes and smiled.

Me: "Do you want something to eat?"

Jungkook: "Sure, I miss your cooking"

I went into the kitchen and decided to make some ramon.

Jungkook's P.O.V.

I am so happy that Lisa and I are on good terms again. I missed us so much.

She was making some food and I decided to think on what I should do. I decided to put on a movie and watch it.

But while I was watching the movie, I couldn't help but feel guilty on how I just left Lisa as soon as I found out Yeri was pregnant.