Chapter 29

Lisa's P.O.V.

I just got out of the shower and I got into this,

I left my hair out and sprayed some R.E.M on (If you know what I'm talking about. Ari's new perfume)

Since Jungkook had his clithes back at Yeri's place, he left. He also said that he will meet me there.

I am running a little late but they will understand. I put my coat on and git my things. Car keys, phone, and wallet.

I left and went to the restraunt that Jennie wanted to meet up.

I got out of the car and went inside of the restraunt.

Receptionist: "Are you alone or--"

Me: "I am here with Kim Jennie"

Receptionist: "Oh ok, table 38"

Me: "Ok"

I went to the table and literitally everyone in the whole restraunt was looking at me.

Jungkook's P.O.V.

We were all chatting and joking around when everyone was quiet.

I was co fused until Taehyung hyung said something.

Taehyung: "Ooh look at that snacc"

We all looked torward where he was looking at.

Yoongi: "This is the first time I am going to say this, Taehyung, you are right, she is a snacc"

I looked to where they were lokking and saw Lisa. That outfit is too revieling esspecially on her legs.

Lisa sat down to my right while Yeri was to my left. Yeah Yeri bugged me to bring her.

Yeri: "Why is this bitch here?"

Jennie: "Bitch--"

Namjoon: "She is Jennie's sister figure"

Jennie: "And Yerim, you were not invited so keep your mouth shut" She says in a cold and harsh voice.

Yeri: "Ugh"

Lisa: "Hey Jen, sup Joonie oppa, so are you treating her right?"

Namjoon: "Yes I am"

Lisa: "Good"

Me: *Whispers to Lisa* "You are getting a punishment tonight"

Lisa: "Yeah right"

Jisoo: "What are you too---"

Yeri: "Stay away from him you slut--"

Jennie: "Bitch shut the fuck up!!!"

The table was quiet.

Namjoon rubbed Jennie's back and whispered something in her ear causing her to calm down. They look so cute together I swear.

Namjoon: "So we invited well, most of you here because we have sonething to tell you"