Chapter 35

A/n:
Before we start, I just want to say that I am kinda running out of ideas on THIS ff. It is difficult writing amother ff while you ate making the one that you are publishing.

So I have like 2 other ffs but 1 of them I am going to delete from my drafts. But I am going to republish The Badass Couple. I changed it because why not? But after that book then I am making the BTS×Blackpink×Reader ff.

Ik I always say that but it doesn't have as much reads as my liskook ffs so thats why I delete it all the time. Ok enough of that, you can read now.

Lisa's P.O.V.

I just woke up and decided to get ready. Today I have to have a meeting with some clothing brands so we can sponsor them.

I got into this and left,

I had light make-up on and left my hair out

I had light make-up on and left my hair out. It is around that time when it os kinda warm out but not at the same time. It is spring time right now, or April.

We were done filming our new music video 'Boombayah'. I have a good feeling that people will actually like it.

I came back into the bedroom to see Jungkook ready for work.

Me: "Do you need help with that?" I point to his tie.

Jungkook: "Yeah"

I went up to him and tied his tie. After that I pecked his lips and smiled.

Me: "I am going to make some breakfast"

Jungkook: "Ok baby"

I went downstairs and made our breakfast which was pancakes, eggs and beacon. For the beverage was orange juice.

Just then Jungkook came downstairs.

Me: "Breakfast is ready!"

Jungkook: "Thank you doll"

We ate breakfast together and went to work. We went our seprate ways. Me using my car and Jungkook using his.

I arrived at the company and saw tjat I was 6 minutes early. The meeting starts at 10:15 and it is 10:09.

I smiled and went to the meeting room so I won't get distracted causing me to be late.

I sat at the spot where my name was placed. I got on my phone and texted Jungkook.

Me:
Hey babe, is everything ok at work?

Kookie:
Yeah just a lot of paper work

Me:
Ah well the meeting is about to start. I love you

Kookie:
Love you too