Finale

Lisa's P.O.V.

Today I woke up without Jungkook by my side. I didn't think too much about it since he is a fat bunny. The first place I would know where he is, is the kitchen.

I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine. After my morning routine, I got into this,

I had light make-up on and left my hair out

I had light make-up on and left my hair out. I went to the kitchen but I didn't see Jungkook. I sighed but stopped when I saw a note.

I went to the refrigerator and read the note.

Doll,

I am sorry that you didn't see me this morning but I had to go to work. I just want to let you know thatwe are having a date at XXXXXX Park. I love you 💜

-Your KookieMonster

I smiled and decided to eat at the cafe. We just dropped 'How you Like that' and we are going to have some interviws tommarrow.

Before leaving the house, I got my mask and put my sun glasses on.

At the cafe

I ordered my usual and decided to order Jungkook's usual too.

After ordering and paying, I got our orders and went to Jungkook's company. As I was going to Jungkook's office, I heard yelling.

Jungkook: "Get the fuck out if my office Tzuyu!!"

Tzuyu: "No!! We love eachother---"

Jungkook: "No!! I love my girlfriend!!"

Tzuyu: "She is a slut!!! I bet she sleeps with guys all the time. She might even be pregnant because how slutty --"

Then I heard a slap. It was quiet until I heard,

Jungkook: "Get the fuck out of my office. And don't talk about my love like that" He says coldly.

I heard the door open to see a crying Tzuyu. She saw me and glared at me but I put my middle finger up, flipping her off.

She groaned like those spoild teenagers and left.

I knocked on Jungkook's door with our food in my other hand.

Jungkook: "Come in" He sounded irritated but I unferatand why.

I opended the door and saw him standing by the window looking outside. I put the stuff on his desk and quietly back hugged him.

Me: "Hi baby"

Jungkook: "Hi doll"

Me: "I heard what happend in here"

Jungkook: "You did?"

Me: "Yeah anf I am proud of you" I leaned in and kissed him.

He kissed back and held my waist. I broke the kiss and told him,