Chapter 24

Lisa's P.O.V.
1 week later
I woke up and saw a notification from my phone and saw that the m/v dropped.

I was so shocked and stuff. I looked at the likes and dislikes. There was 12k likes and 1.2k dislikes. I looked at the time it released and it was 2 in the morning when it realeased.

I scrolled down to the comments and saw a lot of good ones.

KaiIsMyMan123: The girl with the brown hair that sang and rapped is my wife. No lie.

MariaIsABootay: The girl with the orangish hair color, her voice is so sweet and I love it!!😖

Blackpinks#1fan: The girl this the thick greenish blue hair is beautiful and can rap really well

Molly'sDaddy: They are alright and sexy but my babygirl is a snacc. And also that girl that had the deeper voice, I need your number👅💦😏

???

That was disturbing.

I was about to get into the shower until I got a notification. I looked at it and saw an email from our manger.

Blackpink,

You have an interview today,10/31/20 at 10 a.m. We are going to be on a live at a morning show and they will interview you on who you are and ect. Meet us at tue company so we could go to the studio.

-Mrs. Jang

I looked at the time and saw it was 8:13 a.m. so I have to get ready.

After doing my morning routine, I got into this,

I got my phone, purse, female supplies and my coat

I got my phone, purse, female supplies and my coat. I got my car keys and left the house and went to the company.

When I arrived, I saw the girls and they had some coffee and a donut. I went to the companies cafiteria and ordered a Bagle with cream cheese and a medium hot chocolate.

I went back to the others and saw our manager.

Mrs. Jang: "Hello girls. The car is almost here. He will pull up in 5 minutes"

Jisoo: "Ok"

Mrs. Jang left us for a bit because she had a phone call from her husband.

Rose: "So are you guys excited?"

Jennie: "No, the interviewers are going to be nosy and ask for our personal information like our names"

Me: "Bitch--- they have to know our names yiu dumbass"