Chapter 21

Lisa's P.O.V.

I woke up and looked at the time. 11:26 p.m.

I looked over to see Jungkook sleeping. He was mumbling in hus sleep and I heard some words.

Jungkook: "Stop"

Me: "What?"

Jungkook: "Yeri stop"

Yeri?

Jungkook: "G..off of..me"

I decided to wake him up. I noticed he was sweating so he might be having a nightmare.

Me: "Kookie!! Baby wake up"

Jungkook woke up and was breathing heavily.

Me: "Baby, it's ok"

Jungkook: "She--"

Me: "Shhh it's ok"

I put his head on my breast and played with his hair.

Jungkook: "You are always here for me"

Me: "And I will always will be"

Jungkook: "I love you"

Me: "I love you too"

Jungkook: "Do you really?"

Me: "Yes. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't have let you come in my house, Jisoo unnie said that I act less bitchy than usual, and if I didn't love you, I wouldn't be comforting you right now, or ever. Do you want me to continue?"

Jungkook: "No thanks. I think that is enough for me"

Me: "Good"

Jungkook: "Your boobs are confortable"

Me: "I think time is up---"

Jungkook: "Noooo"

Me: "Ugh fine whatever"

I let him stay in the position that we are in and I continued to play with his hair. He was tracing his fingers on my belly and waist.

We stayed like that until we went back to sleep.

Next morning

I felt something moving around and I opened my eyes to see Jungkook moving in his sleep with his eyebrows furrowed.

Ever since his parents died, he has been getting nightmares and I feel bad about it.

I started to comb his hair with my fingers and his face relaxed. This is like having a child and doing this when they have nightmares.

Shortly, he woke up and looked around.

Me: "You had another nightmare, am I right?"

Jungkook nodded and I sighed.

Me: "What are they about?"

Jungkook: "Things that I have been going threw in my high school time"

Me: "Was it bad?"

Jungkook: "Yeah"

Me: "Do you want to talk about it?" I say in my soft voice.

Jungkook: "U-uh sure"

He took a deep breath befors starting.

Jungkook's P.O.V.
Flashback

I was in class waiting for my girlfriend to show up. Her name is Jieun. She is a junior while I was a  sophomore. I was almost 16 while she was almost 17.