Chapter 37

Lisa's P.O.V.

Today I decided to prank Jungkook. I am doing the hickey prank. It is perfect becayse we haven't haf sex in over a month now.

My clothing is ok since I am wearing a hoodie,

And my hair is down with no make-up on. So I am using the exuse that I was working out.

Jungkook is going to come home in about 10 minutes so I have to put on the hickey.

I got my make-up bag and got out some eye shadow. I picked the colors brown, purple, and some red.

I put the make-up on my neck area and put my hair over the hickey. I heard the front door open and close so I know Jungkook is home.

I went downstairs and saw Jungkook on the couch with his eyes closed. I went up to him and went on the couch with my head on his lap.

Me: "Hey Kookie, how was work?"

Jungkook has been working hard for the company and he is the #1 most successful CEO in the world now.

We don't want a mansion because we want our future child or children to live a normal life.

Jungkook: "It was good but I am stressed"

Me: "Awe my baby"

I got up and saw on his lap, strattling him.

Me: "You work too hard sometimes and I worry a lot"

Jungkook: "It's ok babe-- what's that on your neck?!"

Me: "What?" I act clueless.

Jungkook: "On your neck!!"

I got up and went to a mirror that was in the hallway. I saw the hickey and came up with a lie.

Me: "It's a bruise. I hit my neck with the weights since I was at the gym"

Jungkook scofts and gets up.

Jungkook: "Do you think I'm an idiot!?!?!?!??!" I flinched.

Sometimes

Me: "No!! I don't think that!"

Jungkook: "You were at the gym? In that?! Ofcourse someone would hit on you!!"

Me: "It's just a bruise!"

Jungkook: "No it's a hickey!! I know what a  hickey look like! I give them to you when we fuck!!"

Me: "I am not lying!!"

Jungkook: "How can I actually know if you are telling the truth?!?!"

Me: "I am your girlfriend---"

Jungkook: "Not for long. If you don't confess then we are done!"

Me: "It's just a bruise bab--"

Jungkook: "Don't!! We are done and that is final!!!"

He went upstairs and I followed.