Chapter 20

Lisa's P.O.V.

It has been 2 months since Jungkook's parents death. He has been down and all but always puts a hapoy face infront of everyone.

I went to my room and decided to do my laundry.

I am just wearing a casual home wear outfit. It has been getting colder outside but I have my house temperature at a springish summer temperature.

After doing my laundry, I decided to text Jisoo unnie. Ever since we met our lovers, we havn't spoken in a while.

Me:
Hey unnie, I just want to hangout if it is ok with you

Eomma Jisoo:
I am free today and Jin is busy at the company today. So where do you want to meet?

Me:
At XXXXXX Cafe

Jisoo: "Ok, see you there

I got up and went to my room to get ready. This is what I got into,

I put my hair up into a high ponytail and decided to just wear lip tint

I left the house and drove to the cafe. When I arrived, I saw Jisoo unnie at a table not to far from the door.

I went to the table and sat down. This cafe is one of those cozy and calm cafes. They also smell like cake/bread/coffee/hot chocolate mix.

Me: "Hey Jisoo unnie! I missed you"

Jisoo: "I missed you too. So how is life?"

Me: "Well soon, I get to work at my mothers companu as a dancer"

Jisoo: "Really?!" She squealed but then stopped.

Her expression changed into a sad but happy expression.

Jisoo: "Remember in high school, we wanted to be idols. Me, you, Jennie&Rose?"

Me: "Yeah"

Jisoo: "I miss those days. I miss scolding you for cussing out the teachers at times"

I laughed.

Jisoo: "And I miss me and you doing weird things while Jennie judges us and Rose acts like she didn't know us"

I giggled at the memories.

Me: "We are growing up unnie"