Chapter 32

New years day
Lisa's P.O.V.

Today is the day, Yeri and Jungkook's 1 year anniversary. It is going to be on television and I am invited. Jungkook invited me while Yeri invited her friends and that will take up most of the stadium.

I got ready and looked like this,

Jungkook had to be at Yeri and his shared house today

Jungkook had to be at Yeri and his shared house today. The event starts at 3 p.m. and it is 2:37 p.m. right now.

I drove to the location and was amazed.

It's so beautiful. I saw the girls and the guys at a table so I went to the table.

Me: "Hi guys!"

Everyone: "Hey!!"

Taehyung: "You look sexy like always"

Me: "Thank--"

Jungkook: "Yeah yeah well lets start?"

Taehyung: "Jealous bunny"

Jungkook rolled his eyes and went to the dance floor. They are using it as a little stage before dancing.

Someone handed Jungkook a microphone as well as Yeri.

Jungkook: "Hello everyone!! We am glad that you are here today"

Yeri: "So before we get into anything, I have a few words for my husband, Jungkook"

Jungkook looked at her and I felt jealously fill in me. I know he doesn't love her but that stare he is giving her is making me jealous.

Yeri: "Jungkook, I loved you ever since I first saw you, I loved your looks, personality and-- uhh-- your kindness to others"

Lies. That is full of lies, you only love his money bitch.

Jennie: *Whispers* "Are you ok?"

Me: "Mmhmm"

Jungkook: "Thank you darling, well I love you and our future child that we are having together. You are bringing happiness back to my life after my parents death and I love you for that"