Chapter 23

Lisa's P.O.V.
2 months later

I woke up and went to the bathroom for my morning routine.

After my routine, I got into this,

Then I left the house and decided to go to the cafe

I arrived at the cafe and ordered the usual. Hot chocolate and a bagel with cream cheese.

After paying for my order, I sat down and waited.

These 2 months have been okay. I am working under my mothers company and I am a famous dancer. The Jungkook thing still hurts but I destract myself.

Me and the girls are in a group called Blackpink. Me and Jennie are the rappers. Jisoo, Jennie and Rose are the vocals. Me and Rose are the lead dancers but we all dance and sing. I am more of a rapper than a singer.

Today at 2 we are shooting our debut song, 'Stay'. We are almost done and all they have to do is to edit and post.

I heard them say my name and I went up and took my order. While I was eating my bagel with cream cheese on top, I saw a girl and she looked beautiful.

She looked at me and came up to me. She sat down infront of me.

???: "Hello"

Me: "Hello"

Jieun: "My name is Lee Jieun"

Jieun as Jungkook's ex?

Me: "O-oh hi I am Lalisa Manoban"

Jieun: "The girl that Jungkook talks about"

I looked at ger with my eyebrows furrowed and my head tilted to the right slightly.

Jieun: "Oh, me and Jungkook are not on bad terms, we are friends"

Me: "Oh"

Jieun: "Jungkook misses you"

Me: "Why?"

Jieun: "He loves you, not his wife"

Me: "But the baby---"

Jieun: "Is not his... I ran into your friend, Jennie aka my 4th cousin. We started to get close this week and she told me"

Me: "Oh. But how?"

Jieun: "I found her editing some stuff or something on her computer and she told me"

Me: "Oh so Jungkook isn't the father"

Jieun: "No. She also told me something but I can't tell you that in public"

Me: "Ok"

Jieun: "Yeri is also using him for money so her and her boyfriend can be rich and start theur family"

Me: "I have no words"

Then something came up.

Me: "Why did you cheat on Jungkook?"

Jieun sighed and smiled sadly.

Jieun: "I am not a witch or anything. Me and Jungkook we neighbors when he was 3 and I was 4. I knew he loved me but I loved him too but not the way he wanted. I loved him like a little brother, not in a romantic way"

Me: "Oh. I don't think you are a witch, you are too pretty to be a witch"

She laughed and covered her face.

Jieun: "Ahh you are making me blush"

I started to giggle and sipped my hot chocolate.

Jieun stopped and looked at me sadly.

Jieun: "You are the one for Jungkook"

Me: "What do you mean?"

Jieun: "Jungkook wasn't that upset when I cheated on him but he is on another level with you"

Me: "Ok. Well thank you for accompanying me. I have to go"

Jieun: "Ok well I will see you around"

Me: "Ok" Then I left.

I went to the studio and sat down. I read on the internet that idols have to color their hair a lot but good thing my mom isn't going to do that.

I started to play on my phone until it was time to start shooting the end of the music video.

Time skip

We were done shooting and it was 6 in the afternoon. I went to the girls and they know what was going on.

Jisoo: Honey, are you ok?"

Me: "Yes, you Eomma Jisoo?"

Jisoo: "Well,"

She got her hand from behind her back and showed her hand to us.

There was a beautiful ring on her ring finger---

Jennie, Rose&Me: "OH MY GOD!!"

Jisoo: "I am getting married!!"

Me: "Congradulations eomma Jisoo!"

Rose: "I thought Jennie would be the first to marry"

Jennie: "I though Rose and Jimin would be official"

Me: "I knew this day would come!!"

I was so happy that I get to call Jin appa Jin.

Rose: "Oh Lisa I know you want to call Jin oppa Appa Jin"

Jennie: "Honestly, I think you are going to have a child before us Jisoo unnie"

Jisoo: "Oh wow"

Me: "But she has me and Rose"

Jisoo: "Exacly! You are my favorite child"

Rose: "WHAT?!?! THAT ISN'T FAIR"

Jisoo: "Oops sorry"

Jungkook's P.O.V.

I was in the studio because Yoongi hyung said that he will help me poduce this song called 'Euphoria'.

Me: "You are the cause if my Eurphoria" I say Eurphoria in a high pitched voice

Yoongi: "Try it more calmly, not hard"

Me: "Ok hyung"

I did it again and it sounded really good.

Yoongi: "Good job!"

A/n:
Sorry this chapter is shorter than the others but please vote for this,

A/n:Sorry this chapter is shorter than the others but please vote for this,

Here is the link,
https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/9348442/album-year-2021-grammys-poll

Just scroll down and you will see it. Copy and paste this link and put it on your search thing because I tried on view as reader but it didn't do anything.

But do this if you want. Bye😉