Chapter 30

Lisa's P.O.V.

I woke up feeling very sore like the first time I had sex with Jungkook. I looked at Jungkook and he was still asleep.

I slowly and carfully got up without waking him up. I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine.

While I was brushing my teeth, I noticed that there were dark clouds outside. Good thing I didn't get into anything. Bts this is what I look like,

I put my hair into that👆 messy bun and didn't bother to put make-up on

I put my hair into that👆 messy bun and didn't bother to put make-up on. I put on a pair of black and while nike slides.

I went out of the bathroom and saw that Jungkook was sweating and had his eyebrows furrowed.

He is having a nightmare.

I went to him and shook him.

Me: "Jungkook wake up!! Baby wake up!!!!"

He woke up breathing heavily and was looking everywhere.

Me: "Are you ok?"

Jungkook:: "I-I had a nightmare about--"

Me: "Don't tell me yet because you need to calm down first"

Jungkook: "Thank you"

Me: "For what?"

Jungkook: "For caring"

Me: "Does Yeri help with your nightmares?"

Jungkook: "No she tells me to grow up and grow some balls"

Me: "If she wasn't pregnant, I would beat the shit out of her"

Jungkook started to chuckle. I know he is calmer now.

Me: "So what was your nightmare about?"

Jungkook: "Yeri had these men that tied me up to a chair. Then her and you came out of the middle of nowwhere since we were in a dark place like a basement. Then I saw that she was stabbing you nonstop and I couldn't do anything. Then you said it was all of m-my fau-lt" He starts to cry really hard.

I was about to say something but he beat me to it.

Jungkook: "A-and the worst part about it was that we were m-married and you were pr-pregnant with my child"

He continues to cry. I hugged him really tight and kissed his tears away.

Me: "That will not happen"

Jungkook: "H-how will you know?"

Me: "Ehem!! I am a strong woman compared to that weak rat. She can't even push me to tue ground because how strong I am. I would be the one beating the shit out of her" I day with my usual sassy attitude.

Jungkook smiled and kissed my lips.

Me: "Now get into the shower bevause you and the bed smells like sex"