Chapter 13 - Cleared

A smooth and mellow jazz track was playing lowly through the speakers barely muffling the lewd noises in the dimply lit room.

Taehyung pants laying sideways with knees folded on his white sheets as his left hand worked his violet dildo in and out of his slippery hole prodding his prostate.

A bit of his hair was stuck on his sweaty forehead as he moaned with eyes closed, softly rubbing his scarlet dewy face on his pillow with the pleasure coursing through his body.

This was his second round for the night and he kind of regrets not taking Seokjin's PM3000 because his arm was getting tired from pushing his trusty dildo in and out of himself, he hoped to not cramp his arm out. He wonders why he even started fucking himself for the second time when he was fairly satiated after nutting the first time.

He licked his lips and looked down at his hard dick that was starting to leak once again, he watched as a part of his cum glistening lower stomach moved making his penis jerk up and down as a result of the dildo pushing within him as it slid in and out of his ass.

His moans grew a bit louder as his body started to tense up. He bites down on his lower lip with his brows downcast watching as more precum leaked from the tip of his dick stickily dripping down to a pool of cum on his soaked sheets from earlier as he continuously plunged the dildo deeper and faster into himself.

A few seconds later and he was yet again carelessly cumming onto his bed for the second time that night, dick untouched.

He buried his face on his pillow, body furling in with his chest heaving, breathing labored letting his orgasm travel across his body from his scalp to his curling toes. He then decides to milk his cock out a bit to make sure everything gets squeezed off.

"Hhh.. fuck.." he whispers, feeling like he was on a cloud. He then carefully and rather weakly pulled out the slick dildo with a squelch, flopped the thing on the bed, thoroughly used. He did not allow himself to leave it in again like earlier realizing it turned him back on for the second time around after taking a short break from his first high.

Taehyung wished he knew about his prostate long before because he just loved massaging it. He felt 10X better than just jerking his dick off as he felt fully blissed out even waking up refreshed as if he were a new born person the next day. He felt like his tank was completely cleared out and his body felt light, like he could think properly and didn't get irritated easily.

He hasn't even taken a woman home after learning about it and it has been more than a month after the fact.

This was the reason why the Kim's were at it again hanging out at the Blue Elf on the weekend.

"Come ooooon, just tell us what happened!" Taehyung says trying to extract the story out of Namjoon banging his fists on their table as he chuckles making their empty beer bottles clank on each other.

Seokjin just laughs through his nose as he took a swig at his beer watching the two.

"It's embarrassing!" Namjoon says blushing and not because of the alcohol.

"I've done it too if that makes you feel any better?" Taehyung shares.

"You did?" Namjoon asks brows going up to his hairline, eyes wide.

"Yeah, I've used a massager." he says quite casually.

Namjoon turned to Seokjin as if to confirm if Taehyung was telling the truth and Seokjin nods.