Chapter 27 - okay

"Dick looks fine to me."

A grumbly middle aged man's voice echoed in the cold cramped locker room into Taehyung's ear causing him to blink a few times and snapping himself out of a daze.

Seokjin stood there frozen looking at Taehyung and now apparently a shorter balding man that had long wet curly hair from the back, probably in his late 40's with a huge beer belly and chest hair stood beside Taehyung, also looking at his dick, lips pursed as if he was quite impressed.

"My friend, Byung-hoo the other day asked me to check if his dick was crooked. It wasn't. Well.." the man shrugs. "It was leaning to his right, and it was smaller than my junior but that thing gave him three children!" the man started laughing with his grumbly husky voice that sounded like he had phlegm he had yet to cough. His hands went to rest on his waving huge belly as he laughed while the two stood there silent smiling awkwardly at him. "Gehehe.." He giggled hysterically waving his hand and started to walk past them. His man boobs jiggled under his chest hair as he walked by and the two were definitely distracted by him, they even watched as he passed, his body was dotted with brown warts all the way down to his butt crack.

The two caught each other's eyes again and Seokjin was finally able to speak.

"What are you doing here?"

"Uhh.. Hobi hyung invited me to join the game today but Cho took time dressing up so.." Taehyung explained trying to look at anything but Seokjin.

"Oh, Hobi and Joon left like an hour ago.." Seokjin says, confused why Taehyung was still standing in front of him. He was still naked and he felt awkward to try and pick up the towel from the floor.

"I.. I figured when he wasn't texting back and I didn't see anyone out there." Taehyung explains stepping towards Seokjin when another man was trying to walk past behind him. It was a Saturday, a weekend where people visited the center to play some sports and the shower and locker area were populated like it would.

"Okay.." Seokjin says, still confused why Taehyung was standing in front of him but also trying to think fast about anything to talk about. Only if he wasn't butt-naked. They haven't had any decent conversation alone ever since Taehyung came back from Jeju and Seokjin just wanted to have just anything, any piece of what they had back.

"I'm.. I'm sorry, hyung, but.. " Taehyung drew nearer and Seokjin's ears were giving away his nerves.

"My.. my locker.. I just have to.." Taehyung explains, a light pink rising to his cheeks.

Turns out, Taehyung's locker was just the one below Seokjin's and even after knowing, Seokjin just could not pull the strings and move his marionette-body of a self and move.

"It's .." Taehyung pointed and Seokjin finally stepped aside.

Taehyung tried so hard not to look but when Seokjin moved, his dick would sway a bit to whichever direction he took. Taehyung kneeled in front of the locker and twisted the lock trying to remember the code he was given, trying so hard to focus and ignore that thing hanging all too near his face.

Seokjin felt so exposed. All the more with Taehyung kneeling there. He tried but when he went and moved to stand behind the other, he eventually needed to go back beside where Taehyung kneeled because people kept walking by and he was standing in the way. His towel was on the opposite side of Taehyung and people carelessly stepped on it too, so Seokjin then decided to just grab his clothes from inside his locker.

Seokjin was reaching in and even though he tried so hard and distorted his body to avoid Taehyung, of course, his dick was all up in Taehyung's space, so close that Taehyug could smell the soap from his freshly showered skin.