Chapter 15 - Hate

TW: assault, homophobia

~

It was another night. Taehyung couldn't stop thinking about the events that happened preceding to himself being in this room but here he was.

"Grab my tits." she moans and takes hold of Taehyung's slender hands and groped them onto her breasts.

Taehyung laid there face flushed feeling her hard nibs rubbing onto his palms as she rode him. She noticed him just laying there watching her boobs bounce up and down and decided to waken his senses.

He decides to squeeze them, promptly eliciting louder moans as she quickens her pace. He watched her expressions as she closed her eyes seemingly having the best time of her life. His gaze fell down at her hips and at her sex seeing how she swallowed and released him whole. Feeling the build up in his lower stomach, Taehyung pushed his pelvis up and up again making her lose her sanity.

"This chicken is fucking delicious." Jimin says as he stuffs more rice and buttered corn in his mouth.

Taehyung invited him for dinner at the Drunken Sailor Bar and Grille to have someone to spend time with. Seokjin was MIA yet again and it took all of him to not barge into Seokjin's apartment and become unhinged. The man can choose to do whatever he wants with his time. He had no right to be mad at him for not letting him know of his whereabouts, not texting him back and ultimately not treating him the way like he's used to before.

He's felt Jimin's wrath in the past whenever they'd have some misunderstandings but now, he doesn't know how to fix things up with Seokjin when he doesn't really know what he did wrong, or he denies to.

"What do you do when Jungkook is mad at you?"

Jimin raised his brows with his cheeks puffed out chewing his food. "Hmm?" he questions with Taehyung's query that seemed to drop out of no where as he tries to chew faster.

"I think hyung is upset with me. I think I've given him enough space but things are not the same." Taehyung says, he's only stopped pestering Seokjin for about two days and felt like it was enough "space."

"What did you do?"

"I dunno.. I was drunk and I almost picked a fight with his friend. I mean, the guy was trying to give him food covered in garlic. He's allergic to that.." Taehyung explains, completely dodging the whole conversation he had with Seokjin which he knew was the real reason why his hyung was avoiding him.

"Oh. Well, did you apologize?" Jimin asks taking another bite off his roasted chicken.

"Here's your cheesy fries... sir..." the waitress suddenly shows up in the middle of their conversation deeply leaning forward using her breasts as interruption to get Taehyung's attention. The uniform in this establishment was a bit revealing. Waitresses wore sailor like fitted shirts with low v-necks and long collars at the back partnered by their short pleated blue skirts and white high knee socks.

"Uhh.. thanks.." Taehyung says looking up at her then she winks biting her lower lip.

Jimin rolled his eyes under his grey beanie and takes a few cheesy fries and stuffs it in his mouth.

"Hey sweet cheeks!! Can we have another round!?" A loud voice boomed across the bar where a couple of bulky and tipsy muscular men were seated.

"Your drinks will come right up." She sweetly tells Taehyung tucking some hair behind her ears as she clutched the menu onto her chest walking to the crowded table filled with men. Just then two other men walked into the bar and made their way to sit beside their table. One of them was skinny and was a bit too flamboyant as they ordered their own drinks from another waitress.