Chapter 19 - Game

Too many thoughts have been weighing on Taehyung's mind. Over thinking things has given him so much stress that he can't even focus properly at work.

Seokjin gave him his package a few days ago and he has used his mounted dildo on his chair fucking himself as a reward after finishing up his reports at home.

He's turned to masturbation as a way to relieve stress. After having a long day of trying to shut up his brain, he turns to his toys. And Seokjin was right, the PM3000 was also very much gratifying. But then, he still felt empty. Sure he felt satiated and relaxed and ready to sleep after playing with his toys but he finds himself reaching for them too often, almost every night.

After talking to this girl from the Thumper app named Megan for quite a while, he decided to finally meet up with her. He responded to her text and placed the phone on his desk at work.

His eyebrows knit together after overhearing that Hoseok had broken up with Jackson over the internet. He was walking past the reception area and a few nurses were gossiping and loitering at the lobby.

Was that the reason why his hyung was spending more time with him? Was it now his golden chance of taking his shot with his long time crush?

If it was then why did he care? Why did his world get sucked up into a blizzard as if there was no hope for a bright and sunny tomorrow? Things were already changing as time passed by and he wasn't so sure he was okay with what was happening. He should be happy for his hyung but why did he feel the opposite?

"Uhh.. Doc? H-hello?"

Taehyung jumped a little in shock on his seat.

"Oh! Hey!!" Taehyung fake cheers blinking rapidly trying to bring himself together. He was in his office at work so deep in thought that he didn't hear his patient walk in.

"I can.. come back another time, if you're busy you know." she says holding onto the strap of her backpack flailing her other arm looking around the office. Taehyung has added new vagina and pelvic models on the walls ever since she's been there.

"No, Ms. Liu. Please, have a seat." Taehyung was glad to see her come back. He knew she was returning today from the list of patients scheduled. Indeed, she was one of those hard headed patients. Some people abhorred visiting the hospital and Taehyung understood that in her case, she must have had enough of the hospital with her mother going through cancer. It had been about two months since she had her check up but Taehyung can still remember his patients and their issues.

"Okay, so I got my ass probed and here's the result." She says while unzipping her backpack and pulling out papers. "I went to the lab thing too and got my blood work done and, I wasn't supposed to come back this early but that dude from the lab was telling me that it was "urgent" as if I was going to die or something. I googled the result on the internet and I didn't find anything deeply disturbing except for the fact that my body thinks I'm pregnant and that it's trying to produce milk from my hoo-has." She explains with brows furrowed pointing at the bold red text on her results. She acted as if visiting the doctors was such an inconvenience and that she shouldn't be visiting just because she wasn't getting her period and to top that, the results made absolute nonsense. She also claims that returning after such time was "early."

"The only thing I think could be wrong with me is my mental state but that's so far from my vagina." she finishes and laughs at herself.

Taehyung picked up the papers and quickly read the results. It was one of the things he already had in mind after hearing all of things that she has been going through and having the results in his hand just confirms it.