Chapter 14 - Suffocating

A car horn blares off down the street and Seokjin jerks, he stretched his eyes open taking in three familiar wide walls that weren't his own room.

Taehyung's face scrunched in annoyance with his eyes closed and lips pouting because of the noise and the movement Seokjin made making the latter feel at fault for disturbing his sleep.

"Shh shh shh.." Seokjin says with his soft voice smoothing Taehyung's hair, tipping him back to dreamland. The other's brow then tweaked in content as he continued sleeping soundly.

Seokjin looked down at their tangled bodies and wondered how he was going to get out of bed. Taehyung's right leg was thrown over his along with his right arm around his waist.

He sighs and looked back up at Taehyung's sleeping face.

Seokjin couldn't help but melt with how innocent he looked like as he slept, as if he was an angel who was peacefully resting atop a cloud after watching over measly sinful human beings all day.

He pressed his lips together and laughed silently. Yeah, Taehyung looked like an angel as he slept but was totally the opposite when he was awake sometimes.

His gaze seemed to draw on as he observed Taehyung's features. His moles.. the shape of his lips.. his lashes and the fine hair that blankets his flawless healthy skin.

Seokjin gulps as he raised his hand, thinking twice if he should..

His thumb lightly caressed Taehyung's brow smoothly down his cheek. He exhales heavily through his nose with the overwhelming feeling he had in his chest. Why did Taehyung look like he was glowing? Seokjin was utterly mesmerized.

Taehyung's lips then parted as his eyebrows moved. Seokjin drew his hand swiftly away and watched as Taehyung's eyeballs moved under his eyelids.

"H-hyuh.." he mutters in his sleep.

Seokjin was so endeared, did his Voo talk in his sleep?

He quietly watched Taehyung's expressions feeling like his heart was about to burst.

"H-hyung.." Taehyung says and Seokjin's brows were downcast feeling like he has turned into a puddle.

But then Taehyung's lashes started to flutter open. Seokjin quickly shut his eyes closed pretending to sleep.

Taehyung's breathe warmly blew on his face as he stayed there, awake in his arm, possibly watching him "sleep". He wanted to open his eyes again and look into Taehyung's own but he felt scared to do so.

After just a minute of laying there, Taehyung slowly move his face away from his and quietly groaned. He heard him sigh and lift his head off of Seokjin's arm and carefully untangled his leg and arm off of Seokjin's body. He got off the bed and delicately pulled the blanket up and on Seokjin then quietly walked out of the room.

Seokjin's eyes shoot back open hearing the door click. He got up and fixed the bed with that sudden rush in his veins. Then he walked out of the room following Taehyung.

"Heyy.. good morning.." he greets the other who was standing at the kitchen isle with his eyes closed and mouth open.

He laughed seeing Taehyung fall back to sleep while standing up.

"Too loudd." Taehyung complains with his eyes still closed and Seokjin chortles. He opened up Taehyung's fridge and wasn't surprised to see a huge space of empty. He looked around and saw Taehyung holding on to his phone with Mr. Han's contact open. He figured that he was about to call and order food but fell asleep again.